This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Administrator Help

I cannot post up my sign up sheet anymore where I was able to make four updates but cannot anymore.
    Please help
    Dave
    69 Mustang ProStreet
    70 Torino

I don't have a clue what you are talking about. Please be more specific with you problem description.

Comment

Sounds like he wants to add names to his sign up sheet and no longer is able to...

Comment

Originally posted by Monster View Post
        I don't have a clue what you are talking about. Please be more specific with you problem description.
        I think he's specifically speaking about this thread Steve -

We are meeting for a day of fun at "The Ubly Dragway" on May 14th up in the thumb of Michigan. Please see the flyer here and post it where ever you see
        Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post

I think he's specifically speaking about this thread Steve -

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-and-roll-call
          Yes, I could no longer update my list so now I typed the list in and it blew away my columns. If you could fix that I'd appreciate it.
          Dave
          69 Mustang ProStreet
          70 Torino

Comment

Originally posted by Dave D View Post
            Yes, I could no longer update my list so now I typed the list in and it blew away my columns. If you could fix that I'd appreciate it.
            It appears the table stuff has too much data and maxed out the database record size for a post.

Comment

Thanks for looking into it. Whenever I tried to insert a word doc it would try to paste 6 copies. To insert one I had to be very fast on the control V.
              I see that I can get it done and dont need to insert a photo which is kinda lame.
              Dave
              69 Mustang ProStreet
              70 Torino

Comment

OK, I edited your first post and got rid of all that table crap you had in there, so you should be able to edit your list in the OP again.

Comment

Originally posted by Monster View Post
                  OK, I edited your first post and got rid of all that table crap you had in there, so you should be able to edit your list in the OP again.
                  Thanks for the help I appreciate your efforts to fix this.
                  Dave
                  69 Mustang ProStreet
                  70 Torino

Comment

Working...
                  X