No announcement yet.

Finnegan's Garage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know some hate the top shelf part builds.... I love it, and I will copy it when Sledanette's turn comes up

Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• You can say it........."Drag Week Car".
      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• they're back....

Comment

• He's got a few things on the go at the moment that Mr Finnegan, there has been a bit of work on everything. He does have a bit more help now days in getting things done.

Last edited by 65RHDEER; February 5, 2021, 03:55 PM.
          Tim
          Melbourne Australia

65 Hardtop Impala, 70 GTS Monaro, 93 "80" Landcruiser

Comment

• they 'explain' the oil at roughly 27:00-33:00

Comment

• C10 build continues

Tim
              Melbourne Australia

Comment

• Tim
                Melbourne Australia

Comment

• curiosity, how many people watch these stream-of-consciousness videos? Lou Santiago, Derek (VG Garage) and lots of others do these.... never been a talk-radio fan, and this, to me, seems to be the same thing...

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
                    curiosity, how many people watch these stream-of-consciousness videos? Lou Santiago, Derek (VG Garage) and lots of others do these.... never been a talk-radio fan, and this, to me, seems to be the same thing...
                    I'd say I don't watch them, because I don't, but it's a lot like going back and reading one of my posts sometimes. Or Barry's.... lol.

Holdener does them a lot, and there is a lot of interaction with the viewers. I guess that is good but I don't have the attention span or patience to filter through for what I think I want to hear. I'm guessing it's a lot like reading court depositions.

Click image for larger version  Name:	R159b6b2dd6b318173e6e870244257d57?rik=tcQSe4Eyf37orA&riu=http%3a%2f%2f1.bp.blogspot.com%2f_mSuiu-5K2Dk%2fTT5FykFQifI%2fAAAAAAAAAnM%2fOYEhjJYPjw4%2fs1600%2fsquirrel-ice-cream_683808n.jpg&ehk=jQgQK1e%2fwFkYM%2bbMpL0%2bkaazWFDzUcAF8N35632BtOY%3d& Views:	0 Size:	132.5 KB ID:	1288312
                    Last edited by Beagle; February 18, 2021, 09:08 AM.
                    Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                      I'm guessing it's a lot like reading court depositions.
                      Nobody has time for that

Comment

• I watched up until they finished talking about DW 2019. Couldn't hold me after that, for me Tony talking about stuff isn't interesting at all.
                        Tim
                        Melbourne Australia

Comment

• I need short videos to hold my attention. I can't do the 45 min to hour long live streams. DD Speed Shop does one every week too. I'll Listen *IF* I'm doing something else, like actual work on my computer.

That's one reason I really miss the Roadkill Extras. They were 5-10 minutes about a certain topic, and if it was boring or I didn't like it I could just skip it. Out of an hour long live stream video, I might be interested in 10 minutes of it, but for the most part, it was stuff I was interested in.

I have a 5 month old little guy now, I don't have time for stuff like that anymore.

I love his content on cars. I have a 67 C10 I've owned for 25 years and love the updates on his.

I started following when his channel was a kibby and friends every other episode. I actually did watch a lot of those because I was a huge Dukes fan growing up.
                          Last edited by Jesse James 80; February 18, 2021, 03:32 PM.
                          1967 Chevrolet C10 SWB - 350/700R/3.73
                          1965 Ford Mustang - 289/T5/3.25
                          1968 Pontiac Firebird - Project Rusty Chicken

2014 HRPT Short Haul; 2015, 2016, & 2018 HRPT Long Hauler

Comment

• Some Finnegan, road trip in the big truck

And playing with the jet boat, this is a Tom Bailey video but it fits here

Tim
                            Melbourne Australia

Comment

• Oh Finnegan purchased a 57 for Newburn

Tim
                              Melbourne Australia

Comment

• Want to see what's going on in Finnegan's Garage, go to Tom Baily's YouTube channel!

Last edited by 65RHDEER; April 27, 2021, 11:27 PM.
                                Tim
                                Melbourne Australia

Comment

Working...
                                X