Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finnegan's Garage

Another sidekick bites the dust?

Good luck Finnegan! I've seen a couple of the videos - it will be fun to watch where you go with this.

Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; April 28, 2016, 07:16 AM.
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

as dynamical as journalism gets..
    he must have some great ideas with as much as he has covered.

brackets and adapter is nearly endless.

the name is known, run with it.

I had a daydream of donovans garage... did not know about the race engines back then.
    funny what launches what...always media.
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

I like the simplicity of the bracket..

Comment

I feel like a dumb ass, did he leave Hot Rod?
        Last edited by Huskinhano; April 28, 2016, 09:58 AM.
        Tom
        Overdrive is overrated

Comment

Originally posted by Huskinhano View Post
          I feel like a dumb ass, did he leave Hot Rod?

Yup.. Moved clear across the country.. According to "gossip"

Dulcich is the new sidekick..
          Last edited by Deaf Bob; April 28, 2016, 10:19 AM.

Comment

he is still part of roadkill though (as they did a few videos so far at his new place). he has been posting updates on facebook for roadkill still as well. he took some of the cars as he has the ramp truck and still says roadkill on the side and he is the owner of stubby bob (the shortened ford dump truck that is now rear engine)

Dulcich is part of roadkill garage a completely separate show where david so far has just been working on getting some of his fleet he has at dulcich's farm running.or finished the crop duster, a dodge truck, a challenger(vanishing paint), and the cougar he sold to dulcich
            Originally posted by Remy-Z;n1167534
            Congratulations, man. You've just inherited the "Patron Saint of Automotive Lost Causes" from me. No question.

75Grand AM 455:Pissed off GrandMA, 68 Volkswagen Type1 "beetle":it will run some year

Comment

I see him at caffeine and octane all the time. He was there with Rutledge back in January and February. I didn't see Rutledge in March but Finnegan was there with his wife's car. I wonder if he'll be there Sunday. I'll have to give him a welcome.
              Visit my sons blog:
              www.driftundertheradar.com

Comment

Originally posted by Damon23 View Post
                I see him at caffeine and octane all the time. He was there with Rutledge back in January and February. I didn't see Rutledge in March but Finnegan was there with his wife's car. I wonder if he'll be there Sunday. I'll have to give him a welcome.
                Which one does he go to?
                Local person
                sigpic

Comment

i will admit i tend to be too trusting and just take people at there word and give them the benefit of the doubt

i need to stop doing that honestly
                  Originally posted by Remy-Z;n1167534
                  Congratulations, man. You've just inherited the "Patron Saint of Automotive Lost Causes" from me. No question.

75Grand AM 455:Pissed off GrandMA, 68 Volkswagen Type1 "beetle":it will run some year

Comment

There are people out there whose past work I admire greatly but who personally I...well let's say, I don't go for more than about half-a-minute hanging out with 'em then there's some sort of poison chemistry that says, move along, now. That happens. Never met Finnegan, don't watch his show but wish him the best.

Comment

Marking center punches are the best thing I bought!
                      At the steel shop, I made patterns using 1/4" round punches that had a straight shank for 2" then normal punch body..
                      Kinda hard to copy different sized hole items without the punches Mike used..
                      I have made punches using bolts with a point ground on it like the piece he screwed in the head..
                      Having the right cutters, bits and so on makes anything a possibility..

Comment

Originally posted by RustyRodder View Post

Which one does he go to?
                        The Atlanta show at Perimeter Mall. First Sunday every month.
                        Visit my sons blog:
                        www.driftundertheradar.com

Comment

Mike is likeable, TEN not so much. I hope he does well and publishes more. I found the bracket video informative if not inspirational
                          nom de guerre - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

I think finnegan will be around at harry's age.
                            .. with something to say and do.

the lack of worker, it is so obvious. I left off at laborer. Finnegan is real.
                            ranks don't even match the reality of real worker from mr. pretty teeth sometimes..

I wish him the best.
                            Previously boxer3main
                            the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Originally posted by Damon23 View Post

The Atlanta show at Perimeter Mall. First Sunday every month.
                              cool, I might swing by with the JP jeep
                              Local person
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X