No announcement yet.

Finnegan's Garage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I ran accross this one yesterday while taking a break from working on my youngest son's 85 vette . This is a really good one .
    Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

• Do try to win that welder,I got to test run one at SEMA and it is awesome.
      Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; November 16, 2018, 11:38 AM.
      Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• interesting about the cage - I'd be far more worried that there are no nodes - where you slipped it together, you don't need much to divide the stresses with the tube inside. That said, he didn't buy more material and bend a new one because....?

Comment

• On one hand you could argue it's better than nothing, and it is. But on the other hand I'd argue how much is are the lives of your loved ones worth?
          It's not like he doesn't have the equipment, access to the skills and ability to get the materials to do it properly. As Al says "do it right or get someone else to do it so you dont kill yourself"
          I'm also not really happy about the design of the cage, even after they added bits. I would have liked to see at least a roof diagonal between the hoops.

Comment

• I fall into the "there is no way on this planet he's wheeling that rig" camp....

Comment

• Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• Bit light on detail, what exactly happened to the supercharger???
                Tim
                Melbourne Australia

65 Hardtop Impala, 70 GTS Monaro, 93 "80" Landcruiser

Comment

• Originally posted by 65RHDEER View Post
                  Bit light on detail, what exactly happened to the supercharger???
                  My guess is right foot charlie horse.... I saw the car at SEMA and it didn't look broke. I agree with his assessment of F-bomb, it looks really good.

I wonder, though, if they restored the cool out of the car - it used to be a rattle can Camaro with an amazing motor, now it's a green showcar. To borrow MCM - it's sex-spec now.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by irsa76 View Post
                      On one hand you could argue it's better than nothing, and it is. But on the other hand I'd argue how much is are the lives of your loved ones worth?
                      It's not like he doesn't have the equipment, access to the skills and ability to get the materials to do it properly. As Al says "do it right or get someone else to do it so you dont kill yourself"
                      I'm also not really happy about the design of the cage, even after they added bits. I would have liked to see at least a roof diagonal between the hoops.
                      It's a off roader, not a drag car, it isn't going to be wheels at high speed.
                      It's not going Baja racing with it.

Comment

• It's been sitting on Youtube for more that a day...

Tim
                        Melbourne Australia

Comment

• Originally posted by 65RHDEER View Post
                          It's been sitting on Youtube for more that a day...

I need better minions.

Comment

• That wasn't a dig at you SBG, I saying it's a busy few days.
                            Tim
                            Melbourne Australia

Comment

Comment

• Man what a gorgeous truck .Was also fun seeing stuff that I know where it is . Like the smoke stacks off of 275 going from Lawrenceburge In. to Hebron Ky. For awhile I thought they broke down on the bridge going into Ky but I think they said they were on a two lane bridge and I think that is a single 4 laner . Oh well , just have to wait and see .
                                Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Working...
                                X