Finnegan's Garage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post

You'll see me there. Some might think I'm working on mu post count..........LOL!
    it's working
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• Great Q&A session ... ending is priceless
        your kids can have their own racecar www.aasbd.org

Comment

• Another video from Finn within a few days, what's going on!!!

Tim
          Melbourne Australia

65 Hardtop Impala, 70 GTS Monaro, 93 "80" Landcruiser

Comment

• he's been having fun with his car, and wants to share the fun! I like it
            My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

• Originally posted by squirrel View Post
              he's been having fun with his car, and wants to share the fun! I like it
              The thing is so reliable now and he is enjoying it

I'm guessing we'll see the footage of cruising the strip in a few more days.
              Last edited by 65RHDEER; November 5, 2019, 09:57 AM.
              Tim
              Melbourne Australia

Comment

• "reliable" is a relative word....and it's great to see it surviving his adventures, even with the amount of work it takes to keep it going.
                My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

• It's here at SEMA, looks the same (he does too), so I didn't bother with pictures... sorry Finnegan - if anything looking the same a year later is a bonus at this stage in life ;)

Comment

• Well, Meatloaf said two out of three ain't bad and I agree................good for Mike.
                    Last edited by oletrux4evr; November 5, 2019, 05:27 PM.
                    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• Ok.... This looks Interesting .....

Liked by mike_musto and9,317 others
                        • finnegan999

Verified
                          First off-I’M STILL WORKING ON ROADKILL. I HAVE NOT QUIT. ALSO, IM STILL DOING MY YOUTUBE SHOW. in fact, I’m dropping a new episode of a Finnegan’s Garage tomorrow. OK, Now here’s some rad news I’ve been sitting on for quite some time. In early 2020 on the @mtondemand APP we’ll be dropping a new show that you’re gonna love. It’s all about me and my friends @midwestimages and @davidnewbern fixing up crappy old cars in my home garage and then racing them against a bunch of mystery guest racers. We’ve gone drag racing, road racing, rally racing and mud bogging in all the wrong cars and had the time of our lives fixing them up with a small budget and only two days of wrench time. Each episode starts out with a clue, a car purchase and then a road trip to an unknown destination. Once there we find out who we are racing, what kind of racing we are doing, and what car our opponent has. We lose and then go back to my house for two days of thrashing on our car and then we meet up for a rematch! It’s ridiculously fun and will give your all cheap and creative ideas for hot rodding your own rides. Stay tuned for more info on the @fasterwithfinnegan IG page.
                        your kids can have their own racecar www.aasbd.org

Comment

• Las Vegas in a 55 Chevy

Tim
                          Melbourne Australia

Comment

• Last edited by Tubbed Pacecar; November 9, 2019, 09:39 AM.

Comment

• It's amazing how large that trade show is. I didn't hit every corner of the tire area because it was mostly tits and tires. That said, I'm irritated I didn't get a chance to talk to Fushion 360 - the software for my CNC plasma - ah well.... (where they did the lug nut running competition)

Comment

• perfect time to get your boat running

Comment

Working...
                                X