No announcement yet.

Finnegan's Garage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once you get what Finnegan is talking about in his video.... this is next level.

sorry Finnegan, couldn't resist

Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
      Once you get what Finnegan is talking about in his video.... this is next level.

sorry Finnegan, couldn't resist
      Oh my word, how many hours did that little exercise consume?

Comment

• I think that's about 8 or 10 levels up...not next level.

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

• Originally posted by squirrel View Post
          I think that's about 8 or 10 levels up...not next level.
          correct, it's not THE next level, it's next level (an expression)

Comment

• Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• I think he's probably got a a steering/header issue..........that linkage ate up a ton of space. I don't know about anyone else, but I've had that same issue a few times. Hopefully there is more than appears in the video.
              Last edited by oletrux4evr; December 7, 2019, 09:30 PM.
              Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
              HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
                I think he's probably got a a steering/header issue..........that linkage ate up a ton of space. I don't know about anyone else, but I've had that same issue a few times. Hopefully there is more than appears in the video.
                The lnkage doesn't necessarily pose a problem. The frame rails are quite close to the cylinder heads, though. I'm gonna have to build my own headers, which is always fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by FINNEGAN View Post

The lnkage doesn't necessarily pose a problem. The frame rails are quite close to the cylinder heads, though. I'm gonna have to build my own headers, which is always fun.
                  I knew you would have a solution. That might even be the opportunity for another episode. I'm liking the build a lot!
                  Last edited by oletrux4evr; December 8, 2019, 07:14 AM.
                  Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

• Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post

I knew you would have a solution. That might even be the opportunity for another episode. I'm liking the build a lot!
                    thanks. I'm looking forward to driving it. I think it's gonna be a lot of fun to go fast in. right now that truck has a 49/50 weight bias. I think when it's all together it'll be close to 50/50.

Comment

• The Blasphemi Drag Week episode is up on Motor Trend On Demand, It is pay to watch stuff there so no link here, sorry!

It runs for an hour and as yet I haven't watched it.

I'll give it a look and report if it's worth your $5 for a month subscription to watch it.
                      Tim
                      Melbourne Australia

65 Hardtop Impala, 70 GTS Monaro, 93 "80" Landcruiser

Comment

• Originally posted by 65RHDEER View Post
                        The Blasphemi Drag Week episode is up on Motor Trend On Demand, It is pay to watch stuff there so no link here, sorry!

It runs for an hour and as yet I haven't watched it.

I'll give it a look and report if it's worth your $5 for a month subscription to watch it.
                        He got Foosed. The latest Overhaulin got dropped on the same day - sorry Finnegan, but it's an FJ40....

Comment

• sorry Foose, Roadkill has me in the episode, so that's what I'm watching

Click image for larger version

Name:	rk11.jpg
Views:	175
Size:	257.2 KB
ID:	1258717
                          My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

• I watched it.....good episode.
                            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

• I usually wait until the roadkill stuff shows up on youtube. But for this episode, I broke down and bought a subscription to Motortrendondemand. Wow, was it worth it! THis is the best Roadkill episode I've ever seen. Besides Blasphemi being awesome, Mike and Tony really worked their tails off, and overcame so many obstacles. MANY others would have thrown in the towel. ANd the production was great, with lots of suspense, and they accentuated the human aspect just as well as the mechanical stuff.
                              Mike, is Blasphemi still running that Mcleod RTX/street twin clutch?

Comment

• Teamwork and having mutual confidence.
                                Getting the trans in had me holding my breathe.
                                And they only had 19 hours of sleep the whole week.

Comment

Working...
                                X