• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Roadkill jet boat hits the water

Tim
    Melbourne Australia

65 Hardtop Impala, 70 GTS Monaro, 93 "80" Landcruiser

Comment

• I like them all . But I really like this boat one because it's not an insane death wish . It still maybe a death wish but at least it doesn't seem insane.
      Last edited by Dan Barlow; June 28, 2021, 05:22 AM.
      Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

• Well it wasn't an insane death wish but they'll try and get it to that stage!

Last edited by 65RHDEER; July 5, 2021, 11:10 PM.
        Tim
        Melbourne Australia

Comment

• Tim
          Melbourne Australia

Comment

• Tim
            Melbourne Australia

Comment

• Finnegan sometimes plays with trucks and cars!

Tim
              Melbourne Australia

Comment

• Back to boats already, all the Youtube people know that boats equals views!

Tim
                Melbourne Australia

Comment

• Originally posted by 65RHDEER View Post
                  Back to boats already, all the Youtube people know that boats equals views!

sure, but usually there is an attractive spokesmodel who demonstrates the features of said floating bankruptcy device.....
                  Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• Kind of the equivalent of having your suspension set up for the least traction and the hardest tires so you can do great burnouts . And everyone except a few kids know it and are just shaking their heads .
                    Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan Barlow View Post
                      Kind of the equivalent of having your suspension set up for the least traction and the hardest tires so you can do great burnouts . And everyone except a few kids know it and are just shaking their heads .
                      You say that, but we know better.... think of all the children these have saved

And Dave Newbern has just done one better - I say "good job, Dave" when fire comes, we know who to call. And you'll be there just looking foolish, again
                      Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; September 7, 2021, 06:35 AM.

Comment

• it was fun to listen to Finn get lost while explaining why the pump pulls the boat through the water. with a jet-a-vator it basically proves that point because the water isn't getting much thrust against the air, however, the boat still accelerates... why? because the pump is pulling water and that is pulling the boat forward.
                        Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; September 7, 2021, 06:39 AM.

Comment

• Used to be boat races on the Willamette in Salem. The biggest rooster tail throwers were always front runners. Being deaf, you looked for clues.

Comment

• the hydraulic nozzle adjuster - wish I had that on my last boat.. I used hydraulic cavitation plates - which tremendously slow you down - being able to adjust the nozzle on the fly would have been awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post

You say that, but we know better.... think of all the children these have saved

And Dave Newbern has just done one better - I say "good job, Dave" when fire comes, we know who to call. And you'll be there just looking foolish, again
                              There is that . Just think with a portable tank to set the jet pump in and a boat trailer we could put out house fires !
                              Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan Barlow View Post

There is that . Just think with a portable tank to set the jet pump in and a boat trailer we could put out house fires !
                                boring

Comment

Working...
                                X