Today's Excitement at Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today's Excitement at Work

This morning the radio chatter picked up at work. The security guards, one male, one female. The female said, "There's a car off the road on our property, I'm going to check it out." Male guard: Uhhhh okay.

Female security guard, "It's off the road, it's up on a jack, the wheel is gone off of it." Male guard: Uhh, okay.

Female security guard, "The windshield is all busted in (it was, I saw the photo of it, cinder block through the passenger side probably). ..... (Long pause) ....EWWWW there's a guy slumped down over the steering wheel....can you come out here, QUICK." Male security guard: Well, check him out and call the County.

Female, "I don't want to rile him with nobody else out here." Male: Okay, I'm on the way. maybe he's just asleep (he WAS).

Male guard stayed on the scene a real long time, radio silence. THP ended up working the scene and relieved the guards. As I was leaving work this afternoon I asked him, so what was up with that car this morning? For the first time ever, he was without words. He couldn't find the words. He was trying, but he couldn't find the words, didn't know how to phrase it. This guy TALKS, but he couldn't talk this time.

He said the guy was leaving from his boyfriend's house. And the boyfriend threw something at the car, and then he had a flat tire, and.... the guard paused again, he couldn't even explain it. I asked, so where was the wheel off of the car? Guard said his grandmother came and got it. And I asked, but his grandmother didn't come get HIM?

That's when the guard's story ended. He said, "What's the politically correct way to say damned if I know?"

Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Lots of holes in this story..
    What PISSES me off is the male guard would rather send a lone female into a potentionally bad situation..
    With all this stuff happening to law enforcement (guards/security) they should ALWAYS be in pairs!
    I'm glad SHE is ok.. He should be skinned alive!
    What happened to being "proper" to females. (I know, many times the female does not deserve being treated "right" )

Comment

In this case, the lady guard was never in peril. She was just freaking out on the radio (she does that a lot, you'd have to know).

The guy in the car never woke up on his own. Pulp wood trucks were running about 10 feet away from the car, didn't phase him. But he was alive, breathing....The male guard showed me the photo, I asked which end is up? He said, there's his head. That's the inside of the car...it was a photo of an un-photographable situation.

The guards are working gates about 3/4 mile apart from each other. Most times we only have two guards, they cannot both abandon both gates except under very unusual circumstances, as this was. That was the male's response to begin with. I WOULD love to know the story, but it seems untellable. welcome to Tennessee!
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

confusing.
        so the bearded grandma angry at the peepee less grandson, stole the tire in hopes he would get hit by a pulp truck or shot by princess xena the security warrior?

my neighbor gene would love to live there.
        Previously boxer3main
        the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Working...
        X