X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw my first tranny in a bathroom

Doing it all wrong since 1966

hahaha.
    my brother posted something much angrier.
    Not sure what he encountered...

I got a story from when I was trucking with my dad, young kid.
    won't give details, but i know where I got my murdering version of homophobic from.

I'll leave it in the wind, to hit the churches.
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Just sick!

Comment

SHOCKING!

Dan

Comment

Tolerance and understanding gentlemen. After all I doubt you would want to be chastised because you choose to drive a Chevrolet!

Comment

Looks a little short. And shame on you for taking photos in the can, ya pervert.
            Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

I paused watching a Drag Race for this?

And no partitions.....I hate those types of bathrooms. At least there is an air freshener handy.
              Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

I've never blown a tranny, but I have burned some clutch packs. Definitely not a bathroom suitable for a senator.

Seriously though, I know some trans people, got my RV from a nice couple of ladies who used to be guys. It is what it is, somehow I have friends from all over who are into myriad things, they think all of the drama is silly, and they laugh about pics like this just like we do. I swear it is impossible to offend them, no wonder they get along so well with me....

Comment

I know what you mean, Todd. I have a SIL and she's a sweetie - much better than some of my bros previous choices. They've been together over 20 years. She has fun with the whole deal, too - sometimes ya gotta laugh to keep from cryin' (David Allen Coe IIRC).

Dan

Comment

That tranny drives the wrong end, what a shame!!!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	transgender bathroom.jpg
Views:	1037
Size:	58.9 KB
ID:	1101143,,,

Comment

Would not surprise me.. Used to be a lifeguard... Saw yellow puddles around some swimmers, thankfully never saw tootsie rolls..

Comment

Was just at a Dairy Queen with the wife and another couple . Told they a guy (SBG) posted up a pic of a trannie in the restroom. They were all saying " really did they know ?" Then I showed them the pick .
                          Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Do they know "trannie" is a slang for transmission way before somebody got the bright idea to plug a hole with a weiner?
                            Last edited by Deaf Bob; May 9, 2016, 01:50 PM.

Comment

I saw a tranny in the laundry room here.
                              it turned out to be a bald guy named Gene who drives a bimmer with no suspension.

if a tranny plays tough, do you bitch slap it or just give it a good swift knockout?

"it."
                              That says it all. Use a hammer or mini aircraft gun...explode the bimmer enough to make a hole where a penis mobile once was.
                              Previously boxer3main
                              the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Working...
                              X