Cop Car Driving by the House

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cop Car Driving by the House

A cop car came cruising by our house just now real slow. Lord have mercy, TWO of them, one after another.

I didn't call them, I swear I didn't. We haven't had a cop car in the neighborhood, except for the cop that lives up the street....except for the two times I called them. First when we had a squirrel stuck in the fireplace, and then when the kid was running the motorcycle 60 mph making laps around on the street. Yes, I called them.

Not this time. There must have been a murder or something.....film at eleven when I find out more.

Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

They found Kenny?
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

I miss the city for that.
      I did drive by the little store the other day.. a whole bunch of state troopers were there. Must have had lunch meeting in this little town.
      Glad to see it.

Being that my neighbor gene is a serial killer raping mentally challenged women in his spare time with drugs.

I hope he goes for suicide by cop, like that other guy here who handed me a bag of popcorn a day before he did the same.
      First thing a thug attacks:
      A man of truth.

Previously boxer3main
      the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

They heard that Red pulled Superman's cape....
        Patrick & Tammy
        - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Originally posted by studemax View Post
          They found Kenny?
          Worse they finally found PEEWEE!!! After the Two calls they figured out who he was and his antics at Gearhead Inn!!!! Hide Peewee we'll put you in the Bangshift relocation program!
          Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
          If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

SueUnit is the party animal. PDub is just along for the ride.
            Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

There's sniffing out RED.........keep him under wraps Pdub!
              Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
              The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Heard you have been over 100 mph, , getting ready to grab Red!

I see cops all the time! Go into a pair of cop's house 2-3 times a week, let myself in with my own key to boot!
                Last edited by Deaf Bob; May 19, 2016, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Movie house said a guy named PEEWEE ,showed up at the Angry Birds movie..

Comment

Stay calm like you have not done anything wrong. They will move along and you will be safe?
                    Last edited by ratpatrol66; May 19, 2016, 11:53 PM.

Comment

Good luck Buddy! I think they're on to you but I didn't make the call, I promise!

Dan

Comment

Pump some NWA.. as they drive by..

Comment

Originally posted by ratpatrol66 View Post
                          Stay calm like you have not done anything wrong. They will move along and you will be safe?

*snicker* you say that as if that makes any difference at all. Let's do a bit of a lesson in Constitutional law. Find, in the Constitution, where it says that the innocent are set free. It does say that they need to find 6 people to convict and 12 to kill you.... but it says no where that innocence means anything.

Now, let's do the schtick I give clients who claim innocence. The police are hired to promote peace in the community. If the police are at your door, you have disturbed that peace and they are fully authorized (up to and including use of deadly force) to get the community's peace back. I don't care if you think you're the victim or not, the community is a victim of your disturbing the peace.

Pdub, I warned you about buying a Ford. I told you the day would come when they'd take you away. Now it's here and there are no Ford lovers left. Sorry man, Mustangs have disturbed the peace.... first they took the guns away, now they're coming for the Mustangs.

Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post

By now it appears that I've gotten away with it, whatever "it" was. Or maybe they're back at HQ formulating an action plan. Perry, can we sleep in your garage in Alabama? That's a bit more pay than a 12-pack, but we clean up behind ourselves real good....
                            Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

I'll bet they have 27 8X10 glossy photographs with lines and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one........

Dan

Comment

Working...
                              X