Cop Car Driving by the House

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
    I'll bet they have 27 8X10 glossy photographs with lines and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one........

Dan
    It's a typical case of American Blind Justice, and judge wasn't gonna look at the....
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post

It's a typical case of American Blind Justice, and judge wasn't gonna look at the....
      I bet they got out all the neat cop stuff they had lying around the station. Somehow, I'm envisioning the Cleveland Police as being similar to Arlo's favorite officers of the law. I think you're just lucky that they hadn't gotten one of those Army surplus tactical vehicles that the Army was handing out to police departments a while back. Weeville might have been smashed flat, especially if they were after another house.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post

I bet they got out all the neat cop stuff they had lying around the station. Somehow, I'm envisioning the Cleveland Police as being similar to Arlo's favorite officers of the law. I think you're just lucky that they hadn't gotten one of those Army surplus tactical vehicles that the Army was handing out to police departments a while back. Weeville might have been smashed flat, especially if they were after another house.

Dan

yep. I bet that's what he's worried about.
        Last edited by Beagle; May 20, 2016, 02:02 PM.
        Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post

yep. I bet that's what he's worried about.
          That's a mighty strong visual.

Perry, I think we'll go farther than Alabama. SBG, Deaf Bob, do y'all have a place for us stay?

Comment

of course, but I'd say you're better off with the guy who's known for crashing cars and is especially fond of folding up police cars.
            Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
              of course, but I'd say you're better off with the guy who's known for crashing cars and is especially fond of folding up police cars.
              Dang, you guys are really not much help at all.

Comment

We got plenty of bridges up here, but you'd have to buy a van to live in... It gets kinda cold too....
                Patrick & Tammy
                - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post
                  We got plenty of bridges up here, but you'd have to buy a van to live in... It gets kinda cold too....
                  Do you have a river to park beside?

Comment

the Mighty Mississippi of course!!!! Click image for larger version

Name:	mississippi-river-commerce-in-clinton-iowa.jpg?sfvrsn=3.jpeg
Views:	25
Size:	20.8 KB
ID:	1104095
                    Patrick & Tammy
                    - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post
                      I LIVE IN A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER, Ha Ha funny stuff!
                      Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
                      If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

Alright , you guys are of no real help . Well , SBG was good at explaining the problem and what that man is going to do to fix the problem . But relax I'm here now . Now listen. The first wave has been through . They've done the visual reconnaissance and intimidation. They are really going to get serious since that didn't do the trick of finding you or making you turn yourself and the Horse in . You don't have to much time left . Have Sue run out in Blue Bell go to Costco or Sams Club and by two cases of either Drain-o or Mothball crystals. You need three rings of protection. Sprinkle a big circle around the perimeter of the house . Be especially liberal at the threshold of the drive. Then an inner circle and then one real close to the house/ garage . Again be very liberal near the door of the garage . The next time they come they will be bringing the dogs . Now if you can just keep that wild mustang quiet for the next 48 hrs......my thoughts are with you.
                        Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post

Do you have a river to park beside?
                          Yup, called... Honest! LUCKIAMUTE RIVER!
                          I'm not shitting you!
                          I used to go to the Luckiamute Clinic to see my doc..
                          Think how the relay call goes.. "Hllo LUCKY MUTE CLINIC, may I help you?"
                          Operator always has a looong pause..
                          LOL!

Comment

Working...
                          X