Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Random thought thread

Originally posted by Rebeldryver
    I like how many guys who got wrecked refired the engine and finished the race with bits and pieces flying off. Newman used the turn three wall to get around to the finish.
    That cracked me up watching 'I don't know who' riding the turn 4 wall with the pedal to the floor to cross the finish line come hell or high water. That was awesome.
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

push button dimmer light switches suck - I will never buy another one - they don't last a year any more.

For $10 - I'm installing the toggles with the mini slider dimmer.... hopefully they last.... Stupid house projects!
      There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by milner351
        push button dimmer light switches suck - I will never buy another one - they don't last a year any more.

For $10 - I'm installing the toggles with the mini slider dimmer.... hopefully they last.... Stupid house projects!
        get lazy and get the wireless remote one.. ;D

Comment

Imagine Pullitzer Prize-Fighting
          Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

Nothing lasts anymore...it's all junk.

Offshore crap made for pennies but still sold at the same premium prices.

Comment

Just got back from a Navy recruiter, now I'm thinking about it more than before

Comment

Originally posted by Not A Duster

Welcome to Capitalism. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by TubbedCamaro
                  Originally posted by Not A Duster

Welcome to Capitalism. ;)
                  Don't poison my posts - I've no interest in your opinion, so don't quote or reply to me.

Comment

Now where did I leave that.........ooh, shiny. ;D

Comment

Freshetta Pizza is about the best store bought frozen pizza there is....
                      Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Originally posted by Bamfster
                        One lousy sentence. You call that a proper frozen pizza review? :P
                        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rebeldryver
                          Originally posted by Bamfster
                          One lousy sentence. You call that a proper frozen pizza review? :P
                          LMAO! I think I'll have a frozen pizza for dinner now.
                          Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

F-U sleep.
                            That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
                              F-U sleep.
                              I know what thats like, I go into work at 2AM today
                              I'll sleep when I'm dead (ironically, not listening to that song, but another Zevon song)

Comment

I'll sleep when I'm dead is a personal favorite mantra.

I just like the thought of knowing that the competition is sleeping or yucking it up somewhere and we're getting ready to drop some AWESOME stuff on the blog tomorrow.

That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Working...
                                X