Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Random thought thread

British Petroleum rep Randy Prescott said: ?Louisiana isn?t the only
    place that has shrimp.? Here?s Randy?s office phone number: (713)
    323-4093 and his email ([email protected]). Givehim a call or shoot
    him an email! You can tell him ? BP isn?t the only place that has fuel
    for my car!?

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
      F-U sleep.
      I got a 0245 wake up to get a car for a 0445 first run. Some famous fitness guru that has way too much perkiness before sunrise for me. I hate perky people before sunrise. I hate perky people before noon.
      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

I wasn't supposed to work today, but I stopped in to buy a Sobe after dropping my brother some stuff for work. Boss asked if I'd like to for a half hour, I said OK, ended up being there 2 hours, don't mind, not like I had anything better to do

I work every day this week, which sucks, because last week I bought the hub puller and wheel bearing, meaning to do it today, but carreer planning stopped that, and the wheel bearing is too loud, I'm afraid to drive her, I'm just taking her to my mechanic, at least that way it gets done quickly, I don't like driving the F150, 8MPG
        Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebeldryver
          Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
          F-U sleep.
          I got a 0245 wake up to get a car for a 0445 first run. Some famous fitness guru that has way too much perkiness before sunrise for me. I hate perky people before sunrise. I hate perky people before noon.
          One of my old apartments was on the route of an annual marathon. They would have the official 'cheerers' stationed right outsde my bedroom window. Nothing like waking up at 7:30am on a Sunday to a bunch of happy, perky people clapping and loudly cheering. I wanted to turn my garden hose on them.
          I'm probably wrong

Comment

It looks like my personal "Adopt an Unloved Automobile" program is back on...'97 GMC S/B 2WD.
            Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

I don't feel like working on the cars today, so I guess I won't :-\
              Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

just when you think it couldnt get worse...youfind out you were wrong...at least I am alive...
                If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

What the hell happened know???

Edit: NOW. What the hell happened NOW. <sigh> I am such a dork sometimes... :-\
                  I'm probably wrong

Comment

almost got enough saved for the ms1 or 2 system..
                    man, efi with bottle return money.. ;D

Comment

Originally posted by tedly
                      What the hell happened know???

Edit: NOW. What the hell happened NOW. <sigh> I am such a dork sometimes... :-\
                      LOL, it doesn't matter at this point...I just have to sit back and laugh at it all....my insurance may not cover all the damage to the bus and the hospital bills for the kids that were "hurt" Hurt my ass....we hit at about 20mph...no one in my truck was hurt....but 14 kids are all injured and have to go to the hospital...MY ASS!! it was cool to ride in an ambulance because they did not want to go back to school...So I may be financially liable for much of this accident not to mention any law suits from sue happy parents.....LMFAO...if so..I may end up filing for bankruptcy, there is no way I could pay for that, feed my kids and pay my bills, I may soon get surgery for my back, I may get kicked out of the air force ... because of my back...#### it...anyone want to buy a Plymouth...2500 take it today! yeah, I am whining...
                      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

how call your insurance not pay..
                        I know there are limits and personel injury you can up..
                        but, they should cover the bus,
                        and the amul ride for the kids

Comment

Originally posted by IRONHEAD
                          15k for the bus...probably not an issue...

35K for personal injury...6 kids went to ER..ambulance, er visit, xrays..easily 5K per kid...that 30 right there...if more go later or if there is a real injury..i am ####ed...i CAN up the personal injury, but it would only be good for future avvidents not past..

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY2

35K for personal injury...6 kids went to ER..ambulance, er visit, xrays..easily 5K per kid...that 30 right there...if more go later or if there is a real injury..i am ####ed...i CAN up the personal injury, but it would only be good for future avvidents not past..
                            Hindsight is always 20/20 :-\ Shortly after purchasing my house I bumped the liability coverage on all my vehicles to 100k/300k as well as upping the other stuff. I learned this from my friend who was helicoptered from the middle of no where after rolling his Alero, he walked out of the hospital five hours later, checked out with out so much as a scratch, perfectly fine. Then after all his medical insurance and auto insurance coverage ran out, he still owe'd $10,000 on the helicopter flight. I said that is BS, especially for having ZERO injuries. So I made sure my coverages were up so that didn't happen to me on all the driving I do, plus if I tag something expensive on accident I don't loose my house.
                            Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Well I guess I've screwed around long enough, time to go sweat.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick
                                Originally posted by JOES66FURY2

Hindsight is always 20/20 :-\ Shortly after purchasing my house I bumped the liability coverage on all my vehicles to 100k/300k as well as upping the other stuff. I learned this from my friend who was helicoptered from the middle of no where after rolling his Alero, he walked out of the hospital five hours later, checked out with out so much as a scratch, perfectly fine. Then after all his medical insurance and auto insurance coverage ran out, he still owe'd $10,000 on the helicopter flight. I said that is BS, especially for having ZERO injuries. So I made sure my coverages were up so that didn't happen to me on all the driving I do, plus if I tag something expensive on accident I don't loose my house.
                                my realestate agent. told me to up the auto insurance.. for the 100 bucks a year it'll cost.. it'll be worth every penny if needed..

Comment

Working...
                                X