Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Random thought thread

Originally posted by milner351
    Sounds like you'll have a good group for Randal's barn raising party!
    I thought Randal's restraining order included barns, fields, etc... ??? :D
    Who needs sugar and spice and everything nice? I'm a Southern girl - give me cars, guns and whiskey on ice. ~Mrs. Remy-Z

Comment

I live in an Amish Paradise :D
      Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

That will probably be true after he gets a barn, but for now - the town seems happy to let him frolic in his car port.

what he's raising, and what he's frolicking with - I'm pretty sure I don't want to know.
        There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by Remy-Z
          Joe's about 100mi away from me, not sure where TC is at. Squirrel's nearby, Randal is about a day drive away.
          Go over to house and get his Fury back in the game. He needs a swift kick in shorts.
          BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

My Uncle had a heart attack today, I don't have many details about what happened, or how bad, but he is in the hospital right now. Please send some prayers his way
            Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Kammback
              My Uncle had a heart attack today, I don't have many details about what happened, or how bad, but he is in the hospital right now. Please send some prayers his way
              My condolences...
              Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Kammback
                My condolences...
                On their way Toad!
                Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Originally posted by Rebeldryver
                  Joe's about 100mi away from me, not sure where TC is at. Squirrel's nearby, Randal is about a day drive away.
                  Go over to house and get his Fury back in the game. He needs a swift kick in shorts.

1 more month...1 more month and things should progress....Just aint got the funds right now...

BTW...TC is in Phx, Jim is about 60 miles east of me
                  If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Thanks for the prayers guys. My uncle had a 99% blocked artery, apparently he didn't listen to the doctors and stressed himself too much working outside
                    He's getting a stint put in

Comment

How old is he, Eagle? The only family member that had any heart issues in my family, my great-grandfather, had nine major events between 1988-2007, most only needing either a stint or angioplasty. Either way, he's not doomed, just needs to back it off a little bit. Here's hoping for a fast recovery.
                      Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

It's nice to be home after 3 months away.

Comment

After 14 hour days at work all week and raining today, I won't feel guilty hanging around the house in the sweats just chillin.
                          BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

I hate leaves.
                            Time Wasters...
                            http://public.fotki.com/JoeGrippo/
                            http://www.flickr.com/photos/joe_grippo/sets/
                            http://www.youtube.com/user/JoeGrippo?feature=mhum

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Grippo
                              I hate leaves.
                              trade you the rocks in my front yard for the leaves in yours....
                              If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Grippo
                                I hate leaves.
                                A;; the leaves have come off the trees, yet my dad wont let me mow them over and bag them, he hates bagging, even if I would be the one to do it

Comment

Working...
                                X