Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Random thought thread

i had somebody tell me today that you could put a stock coyote 5.0 into a foxbody mustang and it would run an 8.98 in the 1/4 mile.

after i called major bs on it, he then proceeded to tell me that with an ecu reflash the coyote 5.0 makes over 600hp and a stripped out foxbody weighs 1600lbs

.....some people ;D

Comment

im also thinking of putting a naturally aspirated 5.3 in the mustang, ill probably BS about it in general discussion tomorrow :-X ;D

Comment

RANDOM THOUGHT FOR TODAY:

"With gas prices headed to really difficult/painful numbers for those who actually DRIVE their hotrods often,

WTH are average-to-medium income people doing building big-cube double-pumper engines for street rides??

Do they not plan on driving them any where beyond the corner??"
        ================================================== ========

No body loves rat-motors more than me, but their street days are limited.

Gives a whole new meaning to "WHISTLING PAST THE GRAVEYARD", I guess.

Thankfully, the salvage yard LS option gives us an option for major power, AND good MPG.

Comment

Just saw Rango, great movie, lots of good references, wonderful animation
          and the Fear and Loathing reference in the beginning was hilarious, almost had me on the floor
          Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Kammback
            Just saw Rango, great movie, lots of good references, wonderful animation
            and the Fear and Loathing reference in the beginning was hilarious, almost had me on the floor
            I freakin lost it during the Fear and Loathing reference, funny thing was I was the only one laughing, I had to explain it to my kids afterwards and they looked at me as if i was dumb
            Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

saw a H1 hummer tonight that was all electric - 6 motors, 15 custom made batteries and est to make 1,000 hp. I saw this thing leave the line at the track blazing all 4 37'' tall tires, so freakin cool
              Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Bacon.

It's what's for breakfast.

Maybe Ghadafi should have some bacon. It might change his entire outlook on life.

Ron
                It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

The return flight always sucks.
                  Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Originally posted by Two Lane
                    RANDOM THOUGHT FOR TODAY:

"With gas prices headed to really difficult/painful numbers for those who actually DRIVE their hotrods often,

WTH are average-to-medium income people doing building big-cube double-pumper engines for street rides??

Do they not plan on driving them any where beyond the corner??"
                    ================================================== ========

No body loves rat-motors more than me, but their street days are limited.

Gives a whole new meaning to "WHISTLING PAST THE GRAVEYARD", I guess.

Thankfully, the salvage yard LS option gives us an option for major power, AND good MPG.
                    I phoned about a 396/4spd car today. It would be my everyday summer driver. It might not be the best financial decision but can you put a price on cool?

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Ward
                      Bacon.

It's what's for breakfast.

Maybe Ghadafi should have some bacon. It might change his entire outlook on life.

Ron
                      I think he just needs a really great BJ. I think we should chip and buy him one. He'll die smiling. Cheaper than a war.
                      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

All the fly ladies are makin' a fuss
                        But I can't pay attention 'cause I'm on that dust...
                        Time Wasters...
                        http://public.fotki.com/JoeGrippo/
                        http://www.flickr.com/photos/joe_grippo/sets/
                        http://www.youtube.com/user/JoeGrippo?feature=mhum

Comment

Thunder and lightning while there's still ice on the lake - yup - it's Michigan.
                          There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Vacation is officially over when you return to find a 2.5 ft. stack of mail in your chair, 170+ missed calls, and your coworkers beg you to never leave again. *sigh*
                            Who needs sugar and spice and everything nice? I'm a Southern girl - give me cars, guns and whiskey on ice. ~Mrs. Remy-Z

Comment

Originally posted by catchmeblue70
                              Vacation is officially over when you return to find a 2.5 ft. stack of mail in your chair, 170+ missed calls, and your coworkers beg you to never leave again. *sigh*
                              But knowing your co-workers love you - PRICELESS (sorta)

Phil / Omaha

Comment

almost a week of 40-50* days now snow.. guess the truck bed will be off longer than hoped

Comment

Working...
                                X