Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Random thought thread

;D
    That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

Originally posted by LORENSWIFE
      ;D
      sorry if you think my OPINION of E.Taylor was a swing at you ,because it was not..

Comment

An open note to Tazracing.

Please do not Fu*k with me again
        ~Gail
        You are my hero...
        Who needs sugar and spice and everything nice? I'm a Southern girl - give me cars, guns and whiskey on ice. ~Mrs. Remy-Z

Comment

An open note to Tazracing.

You get into a thread and bash the person who started it or bash someone who has responded to it, this goes on and on you just keep doing it. It is evident that many have put up with this from you for a long time. Why even come at me for calling Elizabeth Taylor a goddess?

Your opinion about women in general is completely twisted; asking for advice on what to get your poor wife for Valentines day and then writing a sex poem 5 minutes later to some skank in posing with cars, if you can spin your head around a little bit maybe you could see what is inherently wrong with that. Did you not notice how many people cared about you and tried to help you with your Valentines dilemma? Me included. I would have thought that would have earned me some slack from you, but no, you still had to bash me and in an Obituary memorial thread yet!

Did you not notice how many people sent prayers your way because of your health issues?these are the same people you consider to be fair game when you decide to spew forth inaccurate, ill-conceived, ill-mannered, misspelled, poorly punctuated jabs from your fingertips in your anonymous electronic fort.

People will only take crap like this for so long and then they will come back at you. Two people got a little sick of your $hit and decided to take a swing back, so now you are going to play the Health card, poor me I am in poor health as if that is some sort of shield you can throw up? If you can dish it out you better be able to take it.

The median age of BS?ers would indicate to me that plenty of your targets have their own health issues, I certainly do. I however would be loath to insult people and then cry don?t be mean to me I?m sick. What a bully.

Instead of immediately looking to be the opposition you may want to consider a more positive approach to life in general and your correspondence practices with your friends.

I site here an excerpt from an article ?The Health Risks of Chronic Negativity? -

?It was noted that in the scans of those who habitually engaged in negative thinking, the structure of the brain had actually been changed and that physiological functions had also been altered. Scientists can now conclude that these structural and physiological changes are as a result of the exposure of the brain to the chemicals that are produced in the body when we think and feel in a negative fashion. Long term exposure to the chemicals produced by negative emotions changes how the brain naturally functions and the structure of the brain is also changed by parts of the brain that become inactive with chronic negativity.

So I challenge you to take a look within, stop attacking people and in the spirit of wellness and successful on-line relationships, I say to you? Physician Heal Thyself.

Please do not Fu*k with me again
          ~Gail
          Quoted for truth and posterity!
          "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

good news - im going to get my lense fixed

bad news - im going to be without it for 2-4 weeks

even more bad news, if they cant fix it sigma will replace it BUT who knows how long that could take
            Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Screw this month. One piece of bad news after another. I'm gonna be working a heavy bag over till it bleeds tonight. >

Comment

rules are only for thy few..

Comment

one less bill, the HHR is gone..

Comment

Originally posted by Tazracing
                    bummer
                    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Originally posted by 116ciHemi
                      Oddly enough, my mother thinks a motorcycle is a bad idea.
                      Welcome to my world Walt and I'm 45. ;) She doesn't even know I have the Harley yet. ;)
                      I R Bob
                      You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY2
                        Originally posted by Tazracing
                        bummer
                        yup. the bank wouldn't give me a pay off amount so I could sell it.. I did the math last week end, and it was easy with 0.0 interest.. I owned 4 grand less than it's book, but they still wouldn't let me sell it.. unless I came up with the one month I'm was behind because of the med leave..
                        can't sell ,won't give a payoff amount, (dad offered to pay it off, but we couldn't get an anwser) so f it.
                        told them if you won't give me a pay off amount and won't let me sell it (had a buyer) then .. come and get it..

and I was smart enough to record every phone call. so when they start in court I'll hit play

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning
                          Originally posted by 116ciHemi
                          Oddly enough, my mother thinks a motorcycle is a bad idea.
                          Welcome to my world Walt and I'm 45. ;) She doesn't even know I have the Harley yet. ;)
                          I'm trying to sell her on one of these if I can come up with the scratch:

Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A., distributor of powersports vehicles such as motorcycles, ATVs, Side x Sides, Electric Balance Bikes & personal watercraft.

Not looking for a brand new one, the post '08 models look a lot nicer. If I can find one with cosmetic damage from a laydown I might be in luck. Plus it would save me from scratching the surface myself if/when I lay it down.

I'd need a set of leathers, but I already have a good full face helmet.

With the sunny weather and nice roads I can't the idea out of my head.

Comment

Ol Goliath may finally be coming home next week.
                            That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
                              Ol Goliath may finally be coming home next week.
                              Just in time for spring!!
                              If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Man, I've been visiting on Saturdays, taking photos of the progress. What these dudes did, without taking the cab off, is pretty damned awesome. The doors close like a freaking Kelvinator fridge now.

A guy and his son were picking up a dragster that Jon did a bunch of chassis work on when I was at the shop last. The kid (probably about 10) went ape shit when he saw the truck. Tom gave him the grand tour.

The whole left side of the cab floor and structure is done. They are working on the passenger side now. Jon's part time dude Dave is on the job and he works Monday/Tuesday. His full time job is working with the MBTA as a fabricator fixing trains!

The driver's side was the worst because all the cab supports, including the ones off the frame were junk. The passenger side is small taters compared to that hot mess!

You'll be seeing more of Jon's place as I am going to be doing some tech stories with him and his nasty 8-second Nova.

He still shakes his head at me thinking of driving the truck the 15 miles to the shop the way it was. The cab could have literally fallen off the frame if I tried to make a really hard panic turn. :-[

Brian
                                That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Working...
                                X