Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Random thought thread

Oh boy, Dave Wallace of HRD really screwed up and printed a letter I wrote in this months issue.
    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LORENSWIFE
      An open note to Tazracing.

You get into a thread and bash the person who started it or bash someone who has responded to it, this goes on and on you just keep doing it. It is evident that many have put up with this from you for a long time. Why even come at me for calling Elizabeth Taylor a goddess?

Your opinion about women in general is completely twisted; asking for advice on what to get your poor wife for Valentines day and then writing a sex poem 5 minutes later to some skank in posing with cars, if you can spin your head around a little bit maybe you could see what is inherently wrong with that. Did you not notice how many people cared about you and tried to help you with your Valentines dilemma? Me included. I would have thought that would have earned me some slack from you, but no, you still had to bash me and in an Obituary memorial thread yet!

Did you not notice how many people sent prayers your way because of your health issues?these are the same people you consider to be fair game when you decide to spew forth inaccurate, ill-conceived, ill-mannered, misspelled, poorly punctuated jabs from your fingertips in your anonymous electronic fort.

People will only take crap like this for so long and then they will come back at you. Two people got a little sick of your $hit and decided to take a swing back, so now you are going to play the Health card, poor me I am in poor health as if that is some sort of shield you can throw up? If you can dish it out you better be able to take it.

The median age of BS?ers would indicate to me that plenty of your targets have their own health issues, I certainly do. I however would be loath to insult people and then cry don?t be mean to me I?m sick. What a bully.

Instead of immediately looking to be the opposition you may want to consider a more positive approach to life in general and your correspondence practices with your friends.

I site here an excerpt from an article ?The Health Risks of Chronic Negativity? -

?It was noted that in the scans of those who habitually engaged in negative thinking, the structure of the brain had actually been changed and that physiological functions had also been altered. Scientists can now conclude that these structural and physiological changes are as a result of the exposure of the brain to the chemicals that are produced in the body when we think and feel in a negative fashion. Long term exposure to the chemicals produced by negative emotions changes how the brain naturally functions and the structure of the brain is also changed by parts of the brain that become inactive with chronic negativity.

So I challenge you to take a look within, stop attacking people and in the spirit of wellness and successful on-line relationships, I say to you? Physician Heal Thyself.

Please do not Fu*k with me again
      ~Gail
      Well said Gail.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
        Ol Goliath may finally be coming home next week.
        Cant wait to see pics and the story from the trip to the body shop.

Comment

Bruce Lee playing ping pong....

http://www.wimp.com/bruceplaying/

8)
          Time Wasters...
          http://public.fotki.com/JoeGrippo/
          http://www.flickr.com/photos/joe_grippo/sets/
          http://www.youtube.com/user/JoeGrippo?feature=mhum

Comment

Bruce Lee is trip! Thanks for sharing that.
            That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

Originally posted by Rebeldryver
              Oh boy, Dave Wallace of HRD really screwed up and printed a letter I wrote in this months issue.
              Post it up so we can see it Scott -
              Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10
                Originally posted by Rebeldryver
                Post it up so we can see it Scott -
                Can't. My computer is down.

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Thanks - and I promise not to call you Scotty. (sorry I couldn't resist man)
                  You can probably tell I'm too cheap to pay $9.00 bucks for a magazine.
                  Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10
                    Thanks - and I promise not to call you Scotty. (sorry I couldn't resist man)
                    You can probably tell I'm too cheap to pay $9.00 bucks for a magazine.
                    Dont. Read it in the aisle. Its only three paragrahs. Pg 92.

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Hot discussion of the day.

Can classic porphyry copper alteration types extend short distances into the surrounding sedimentary rocks? Can there be potassic, phyllic or proprolytic alterations to limestones and skarns? Books are so vague.....
                      Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick

Can classic porphyry copper alteration types extend short distances into the surrounding sedimentary rocks? Can there be potassic, phyllic or proprolytic alterations to limestones and skarns? Books are so vague.....
                        The answer is 7. ;D
                        I R Bob
                        You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning
                          Originally posted by TheSilverBuick

The answer is 7. ;D
                          Wait. I thought this was a true or false quiz.

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Dran, I was sure the was yes!
                            Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

Gee, me so smart, can't spell darn. ???
                              Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

THE BIG YELLOW ONES THE SUN!!
                                If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Working...
                                X