No announcement yet.

Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went outside to my car this morning and found a full size horse and a midget horse standing in my front yard. No idea where they came from, but they're gone now.

Comment

• Sounds familiar. I was working at a birthday party. Sitting in my work suburban. Heard a jingling and looked up to see an elephant standing in front of my car staring at me.
      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by moparmaniac07 View Post
        Went outside to my car this morning and found a full size horse and a midget horse standing in my front yard. No idea where they came from, but they're gone now.
        My horse Bam Bam got out last Sunday and went charging down the road (dirt road, no traffic)...She then stopped at a neighbor's house and proceeded to seduce the stallion that lives there. She put on quite a show, squealing, tossing her head around and acting like a complete tramp. It was very embarrassing!
        That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

• Friday: Snow, freezing rain, and sleet before 11am, then freezing rain between 11am and 1pm, then rain after 1pm. High near 35. East wind 11 to 15 mph becoming north. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New ice accumulation of 0.2 to 0.4 of an inch possible. New snow and sleet accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
          Previously boxer3main
          the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

• Originally posted by moparmaniac07 View Post
            Went outside to my car this morning and found a full size whorse and a midget whorse standing in my front yard. No idea where they came from, but they're gone now.

These?

Who needs sugar and spice and everything nice? I'm a Southern girl - give me cars, guns and whiskey on ice. ~Mrs. Remy-Z

Comment

• Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

• Originally posted by catchmeblue70 View Post
                These?

I would hit that.

With this.
                Local person
                sigpic

Comment

• Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

• Found out today I lost an old friend, the funeral was yesterday, I wish I had known.
                    I hadn't seen her in a while, but last I did she seemed so positive, she started working out and getting healthier after her dad died from diabetes complications. She was only 23
                    Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

• May the wool that has been pulled down before our eyes may never be sheared from the sheep......

Comment

• Originally posted by catchmeblue70 View Post
                        These?

Dammit Haley!
                        I'm probably wrong

Comment

• I must be getting old, or jaded. I remeber a time when I loved my job. I loved being part of a team with a common goal. there was a brotherhood that exsisted. Today that brotherhood is gone, replaced by cell phones and video games. I am 2 years out from retirement and cannot wait. When less than 1/2 of 1% of the people #### up and I have to be dragged in on a Saturday night to get my ass reamed becasue somehow little Johnny's DUI that he got when he was home on leave was my fault. Shit, the kid did not even work for me, I dont know him from Adam, but there we were, geting our asses chewed like children.

There is a breaking point for all things. when you sustain more operations than you did 18 years ago but with 2/3 less people, something is going to give. We can only do so much.

Times are tough everywhere I guess. Can't see a light at the end of the tunnel, and when I do i can only imagine it will be a high speed train.
                          If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

• First day off in 3 weeks .... what to do, what to do ......
                            Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

• It's the way it works, Joe. It's why I decided to get out instead of taking another MOS in the Army...I was sick of having to be the responsible babysitter to a bunch of grown-ass men.
                              Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

• Funny how the military mirrors civilian police depts......
                                Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Working...
                                X