No announcement yet.

Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ruben sandwich with corned beef or pastrami?

I normally get it with corned beef but today with pastrami...man it was it friggin good...

Discuss.
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

• Corned beef for me, but the pastrami was probably good, too!
      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

• Damn this rain.
        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

• I would rather scoop my eyes out with a rusty spoon that spent the last summer up a buffalos ass than to have to read any more of this official military study material.

But, if I do read this, remeber it and make this years cut off...the extra grand enough would be pretty damn awesome.

decisions, decisions, decisions.
          If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

• Seriously, how much shit can a cat hold?! This one just surpassed any diaper I've ever changed...it was like following an old man around....mop and all..
            Last edited by BangShift McT; February 11, 2012, 11:35 AM.
            Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

• So, is your kitty down to 30 lbs now?
              BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

• Stop feeing him pizza and beer.

Comment

• 460 pages of military history, emergency management, standards of conduct, organization, doctrine, standards, dress and appearence, customs, development, leadership training and some other crap down...2000 pages of 9 different aircraft propulsion systems theory, operations and tourbleshooting to go before March 3rd...whatever entity you belive in...ask him for a solid in my favor.

Comment

• Argh, I got hooked on a show aimed at a completely different demographic
                    how the hell did that happen
                    Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eagle Kammback View Post
                      Argh, I got hooked on a show aimed at a completely different demographic
                      how the hell did that happen
                      I am addicted to The Big Bang Theory...Funniest damn show in televison...not sure what the demo is for it...but its like crack.

Comment

• turkey bacon, green and red peppers, and onion. french fries and side of cranberry sauce.

and an egg. can't forget the egg.
                        Last edited by Barry Donovan; February 12, 2012, 01:28 PM.
                        Previously boxer3main
                        the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

• 4 to 6 hours a spent reading this material could make anyone go insane.

20 more days until D-day...the results of this years test will dictate my future course of action regarding my employment options.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxer3main View Post

turkey bacon, green and red peppers, and onion. french fries and side of cranberry sauce.

and an egg. can't forget the egg.
                            Hey Boxer, would you like some eggs to go along with that bacon.........

That just makes my arteries cringe............

Comment

• Originally posted by JOES66FURY View Post
                              4 to 6 hours a spent reading this material could make anyone go insane.

20 more days until D-day...the results of this years test will dictate my future course of action regarding my employment options.
                              Good luck Joe!!!.......

Comment

• Got the Grammy's on in the background. One thought, the Foo Fighters friggin ROCK!
                                I R Bob
                                You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                                2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Working...
                                X