No announcement yet.

Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, tomorrow is my last DEP meeting before I leave for Basic (I leave March 6th), I've been trying and trying to get the 11 General Orders of a sentry down, but I cannot, I've had 8 months to memorize it, I could write them all down, but I can't put the number with the "definition"
    Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

• So, when did the Syracuse 'Orange Men' become the 'Orange'??
      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Just watched "In Time". Besides recognizing nearly every place they shot the movie; there are tons of really cool cars in it. All the cops drive 70 Dodge Challengers.
        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
          Just watched "In Time". Besides recognizing nearly every place they shot the movie; there are tons of really cool cars in it. All the cops drive 70 Dodge Challengers.
          The wife and I watched that last night........I thought the car were cool to.........and it was a good movie.......

Comment

• Originally posted by JOES66FURY View Post
            4 to 6 hours a spent reading this material could make anyone go insane.

20 more days until D-day...the results of this years test will dictate my future course of action regarding my employment options.
            Good luck Joe!
            I'm probably wrong

Comment

• Thanks! I will need it.
              If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

• Good reading here, kills lots of economic misconceptions with fact:

Track your personal stock portfolios and watch lists, and automatically determine your day gain and total gain at Yahoo Finance
                There's always something new to learn.

Comment

• There's no fame in not rolling the dice................

Comment

• Originally posted by Remy-Z View Post
                    Seriously, how much shit can a cat hold?! This one just surpassed any diaper I've ever changed...it was like following an old man around....mop and all..

Answer: way more than our 60# dog...........way more..........
                    Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

• Damn, a bit over $1,000 to re-wire the whole Firebird :*(
                      Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post
                        Damn, a bit over $1,000 to re-wire the whole Firebird :*(
                        To do it yourself??

Comment

• Originally posted by TC View Post
                          To do it yourself??
                          Just in parts. Front light harness, engine harness, under dash harness (includes fuse box), intermediate harness and tail panel harness.
                          Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

• Just watched a show called "Undercover Boss" I'm disappointed, I thought it would be about Bruce Springsteen solving mysteries.
                            Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

• Picked up a truck load of free car parts last night!
                              http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
                              1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
                              ​​​​​​

Comment

• Finding it hard to give a rats ass about my underlings drama when I have so much of my own to deal with...

on the otherhand when you affect a young mans life is such a way he feels comeled to thank you for taking care of him...it makes it worth while...
                                If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Working...
                                X