No announcement yet.

Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "It's always better to be shot out of a cannon than to be squeezed out of a tube."
    Dr. Gonzo
    Time Wasters...
    http://public.fotki.com/JoeGrippo/
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/joe_grippo/sets/
    http://www.youtube.com/user/JoeGrippo?feature=mhum

Comment

• Crazy night last night, my wife was talking to her dad on the phone and as they were talking he had a stroke that took his life.......He did multiple tours in Vietnam as a Marine........It is truely a sad day in the TC household today...........

RIP....Cal Olson.....Semper Fi

Comment

• Sorry for your and Mrs. TC's loss. Godspeed Mr. Olson.
        I R Bob
        You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

• Very sorry to hear that T.C.......... damn shame.
          Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Sorry to Hear TC, RIP Cal Olson.
            Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

• God Speed , Cal Olson , God Speed.
              Reading , Pa
              Good Guys rodders rep.
              "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
              Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

Comment

• Does anal-retentive have a hyphen?
                Reading , Pa
                Good Guys rodders rep.
                "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
                Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

Comment

• Is tha a small hemorhoid ? (sic)
                  Phil / Omaha

Comment

• study,study,study.study.study....my effing brain hurts
                    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

• that is where you been

Comment

• I test for promotion on the 3rd. Spending between 4 to 6 hours a day reviewing testable material. If I make it I will be able to stay till 24 years, and I will get about a grand more a month. If not I will have to get out in Jan 2014...The reading is taking its toll on me but will be worth it. I have been in so long and have been my current rank for so long that if I should make it, I will promote the first month I am eligable which would be August.
                        If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

• Second day of motorcade duty with the Secret Service. Pretty cool guys. So are the crazy motor bike riding CHP officers. They all bought lunch today which means your tax dollars bought my lunch. Thanks!!
                          BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

• so what did i buy you for lunch ?
                            Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

• Funny how leaving in 19 (well, now 18) days gives me more courage to talk to beautiful women than any amount of alcohol.

I finally had the courage to tell a girl at a bar I go to that she is the most beautiful woman I've ever met.
                              I then informed her that I had to leave since I'm volunteering at a camp for troubled teens in the morning and I'd like to go out with her some time before I leave for the Navy.

I think those scored me some points with her (and I wasn't lying when I said she's the most beautiful woman I've ever met)
                              Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

• Originally posted by TC View Post
                                Crazy night last night, my wife was talking to her dad on the phone and as they were talking he had a stroke that took his life.......He did multiple tours in Vietnam as a Marine........It is truely a sad day in the TC household today...........

RIP....Cal Olson.....Semper Fi
                                Semper Fi Cal Olson, thank you for your service and rest in peace Marine. You've earned it.
                                I'm probably wrong

Comment

Working...
                                X