Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eagle Kammback View Post
    Funny how leaving in 19 (well, now 18) days gives me more courage to talk to beautiful women than any amount of alcohol.

I finally had the courage to tell a girl at a bar I go to that she is the most beautiful woman I've ever met.
    I then informed her that I had to leave since I'm volunteering at a camp for troubled teens in the morning and I'd like to go out with her some time before I leave for the Navy.

I think those scored me some points with her (and I wasn't lying when I said she's the most beautiful woman I've ever met)
    Way to sack up Eagle!
    I'm probably wrong

Comment

• Originally posted by BOOOGHAR View Post
      so what did i buy you for lunch ?
      I had fish and chips. What the secret service had is classified, but I can tell you we were considering getting the defibulator out of the armored limo, just in case.
      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

• My 5.0 passed inspection! Which it should, but I am still happy about it!
        http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
        1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
        ​​​​​​

Comment

• What kind of reality office doesn't have realtors on Friday and are closed all weekend?
          Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

• Tara Strong is the best looking voice actress I've ever seen
            Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

• Mom says- "I want a new car... 4 doors, automatic, luxery and somewhat sporty"

Hey mom, take a look at this STS-V....
              Local person
              sigpic

Comment

• I got a kettlebell last night and did my first workout today...omg...it's gonna kick my butt.
                Who needs sugar and spice and everything nice? I'm a Southern girl - give me cars, guns and whiskey on ice. ~Mrs. Remy-Z

Comment

• Back on the 6pm to 6am shift again for the week...thinking about scooping my eyes out with a spoon or possible bashing my skull in with a big torque wrench.
                  If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

• Originally posted by JOES66FURY View Post
                    Back on the 6pm to 6am shift again for the week...thinking about scooping my eyes out with a spoon or possible bashing my skull in with a big torque wrench.
                    Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

• there is a Bacon County in Georgia - consider that added to my bucket list of places to visit
                      Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

• We Pulled the 302 out of Dad's 80 f150 today then got it down to the short block. Its 4 wheel drive 4 speedwheel with a granny 1st. Trans and transfercase still in truck. It looks like there are 4 bolts holding t-case to transmission. Is it as easy as remove bolts and separate or is there something else?
                        http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
                        1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
                        ​​​​​​

Comment

• WHOOOAAAA, I just found one of those subscription cards for Hot Rod Magazine, $9.00 for a year, that expired September 30th, 1982.
                          Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

• 6 hrs 12 min into my 12 hr shift, eating a fish taco and a carnitas burrito for lunch or is it dinner, or maybe breakfast ...midnight snack? midnight dinner, midnner?
                            If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

• ha, he said 'fish taco'

Comment

• Fish Tacos Rule! Where are you from?
                                That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

Working...
                                X