Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Is it bad that I have been enjoying a glass of 'shine on ice every night?

    NAHHHHHHH.
    That which you manifest is before you.

    Comment


    • i wanna try this stuff

      http://www.spiritsreview.com/reviews...dog-white.html
      Charles W - BS Photographer at large

      Comment


      • day 5 of 12hr swing shift, feel like a zombie...Not sure when I last ate, I think I showered sometime in the last 4 days. No plane in the bay and all my admin work was finished up on day 2....kill me. I need a deployment...4 months in the sandbox...please? just one deployment...leaving tomorrow..pretty please.
        If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

        Comment


        • 71 degree day? Check.
          Have two new friends high up in Boeing after helping them all damn day today? Check.
          Diesel the Mighty Cat finally took a crap? Check.

          Good day.
          The former Remy-Z

          "Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Remy-Z View Post
            Diesel the Mighty Cat finally took a crap? Check.
            If I'm remembering right, that didn't work out so well before.
            I'm probably wrong

            Comment


            • Originally posted by tedly View Post
              If I'm remembering right, that didn't work out so well before.
              Truer words were never so accidentally spoken. Diesel had to go in for emergency work about a week ago, due to a completely backed up system. Was afraid that he may have developed megacolon. Had to wait after a full-system flush to see if he could still physically go...knowing he can, I'm relieved.

              And I'm sure he is too.
              The former Remy-Z

              "Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

              Comment


              • Woke up to 6" of snow on the ground .... AGAIN! This $hit is getting old. Gonna strap a snow shovel to the hood and drive south until someone asks me what it is .....
                Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Bamfster View Post
                  Woke up to 6" of snow on the ground .... AGAIN! This $hit is getting old. Gonna strap a snow shovel to the hood and drive south until someone asks me what it is .....
                  No snow down here in the desert south west, c'mon down...plenty of room.
                  If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

                  Comment


                  • Going for a productive weekend. List of things I'm hoping to accomplish:
                    Change proportioning valve and bleed brakes on Skylark
                    Install a new Stereo in the Skylark
                    Install cruise control on the Skylark
                    Swap the front tires between the Firebird and Skylark
                    Use plastigage to check the clearances on used OHC six bearings

                    Hope to get that done.
                    Escaped on a technicality.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post
                      Going for a productive weekend. List of things I'm hoping to accomplish:
                      Change proportioning valve and bleed brakes on Skylark
                      Install a new Stereo in the Skylark
                      Install cruise control on the Skylark
                      Swap the front tires between the Firebird and Skylark
                      Use plastigage to check the clearances on used OHC six bearings

                      Hope to get that done.
                      what are you going to do with the other 44 hours of your 48 hour weekend ?
                      Charles W - BS Photographer at large

                      Comment


                      • Started the day off at 8:30am in Pueblo, CO with the SNOW!!!! coming down, that lasted until the NM boarder, then fought cross winds all day long.......Got to say it's nice to be home!!!!!!

                        Oh, and I can take Jumping a Suburban off my list to...........

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by 70chevyC-10
                          A good crap is second only to a god BJ.
                          Real classy Phil.
                          "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

                          Matt

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Remy-Z View Post
                            Truer words were never so accidentally spoken. Diesel had to go in for emergency work about a week ago, due to a completely backed up system. Was afraid that he may have developed megacolon. Had to wait after a full-system flush to see if he could still physically go...knowing he can, I'm relieved.

                            And I'm sure he is too.
                            Oh wow! Glad to hear the fuzzball is doing better.
                            I'm probably wrong

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by BOOOGHAR View Post
                              what are you going to do with the other 44 hours of your 48 hour weekend ?
                              Well I got the proportioning valve changed, need to go pick up some brake fluid to bleed the brakes. I know I bought some a while back but can't find it :angry:

                              Going to go look at another place and likely put an offer in in the current place.
                              Escaped on a technicality.

                              Comment


                              • Holy shit! Was 25degrees with 4" of snow over night here in upstate NY, and now 45 with rain and LOTs of thunder and lighting.


                                Has Dec.21 already came?
                                Jeremy George in Windsor NY

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X