X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just got done working 11 of the past 12 days, I need a drink
    Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

• Saturday morning, 2.5 hours into a 12hr shift. Fun times. The plane has major structural issues that are going to put us behind schedule. I run personnel and airplane maintenace, phone has been ringing off the hook...someone might get a phone coard wrapped around their neck and pull started like a lawn mower by the time the day is thru....
      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

• I tried a new strategy for taking payment this week .... CA$H ONLY!..... Been swamped for the last 6 days. Last job was picked up last night and I have a stack of cash about 1" thick.

Life is good .... so is cash!
        Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

• I could use a stack of cash...
          If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

• Cleaned the garage out, purges a crap load of non car related stuff. Put the snow blower away, got the grill out.
            Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

• Does someone want to explain to me why it took me four years to get a vehicle with a V8? Sure the mileage is worse, but you hit the gas, wait for the downshift and it moves! Passing and pulling into traffic is so much easier now. And it's not embarrassing when I rev the engine.

Comment

• walt, didnt you get a tahoe or somethin like that ?
                Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

• The trip's current motto: "F**KING CHOLLA!!"
                  Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

• Why is it when someone brings a dozen donuts into the office some a-hole has to break one in half and put the other half back in the box!? Nobody wants to eat half a donut with your greasy-ass fingerprints all over it! If you can't eat a whole donut then your not hungry, have some f-ing gum!!. . .ok, I feel better now.
                    Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

• Originally posted by JOES66FURY View Post
                      I could use a stack of cash...
                      Me too!
                      HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
                      DW- 12,16,17
                      "Stay thirsty my friends"
                      The worlds most interesting man

Comment

• Originally posted by Remy-Z View Post
                        The trip's current motto: "F**KING CHOLLA!!"
                        You think you would have had enough of that after the outing at my parents house.......

Comment

• this doesnt really deserve its own thread since most of you guys wont like it and almost all of you will hate what im doing with it if i keep it long enough (im gonna be "stancing" it out) but anyway, this is the daily driver for now, its an 86 BMW 535i, unfortunately an auto but it came with a parts car that has a 5spd in it, so as soon as i have the money to bring the parts car home from 112 miles a way itll be swapped to a 5spd, and once i get the money for some decent wheels ill be cutting the springs on it and cruising it around scraping on all the bumps on these great maine roads

(oh and im taking the bumpers off it too and putting the trim from them back on the car, itll look like the white one posted below except with no stupid roof rack and probably different wheels)

formerly 1988montecarloss, 3198 posts
                          http://bangshift.com/forum/member.ph...88montecarloss

Comment

• I can get into it.
                            I'm probably wrong

Comment

• Somewhere in the archives here there is a thread with a bunch of peoples model cars, 1/64 scale, etc..., but I can't find it and don't remember the name of the thread. Can anyone help me out?
                              I'm probably wrong

Comment

• Originally posted by TC View Post
                                You think you would have had enough of that after the outing at my parents house.......
                                While I got a piece so buried in my hand it had to come out with a Leatherman, the winner was the poor girl who had to pee last night.
                                Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Working...
                                X