No announcement yet.

Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep. Running 200 shot on hyper pistons, this is what you get.
    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

• I have a cracked hyper piston...because my city is .. uhhh.. clean.

clean cities crack hyper pistons.

yeah.

oh look bangor maine ranks as number 1 for cleanest city.

that ought to build a mall and bank loans...

oh wait that is happening.

http://www.stateoftheair.org/2014/ci...st-cities.html

ranked 50 in every way but old age...and uhhh... clean.
      worlds cleanest city with a 20 something year old dropping dead at a bus stop for no reason.

bangor maine: either #1 or #50. no inbetween.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Barry Donovan; June 27, 2014, 09:56 PM.
      Previously boxer3main
      the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

• Meanwhile, somewhere in Germany...

Number 1 son out tearing his shit up.

Comment

• The nascar race at NHMS in N..H. is the 12-13th... and like always I can't get an answer out of the wife... you see her dad had 4 tickets every year.. and They try to get the grand kids to go with them.. and they always blow them off.. and then mid week. she'll get a call say'n if we want the other 2 seats, they are ours.. and then I get stuck try'n to sell the tickets I buy because I never get an answer early enough.. at the rest stop just over the state line.. did this 4 times.. last year to prove a point and take a stand to this b/s I didn't go.. to either race up there.. as I told wife.. I didn't ask for it off. as I never got an answer until the Tuesday before.. figuring THAT get the point across... so.. again it's 6-28 and no answer about it.. And I know if she gets told the 9th she'll want to sit with them.. as they travel so much now, she doesn't see them much... but.. man every year, those they ask that say ya we'll go.. mid week before call them and changed mind.. you'd think after year after year of that.. they'd just say f' it and let wife use them.. we pay them back for them buying dinner after the race at cracker barrel.. and the program as he collects them.. but here I sit, wondering if I should pull trigger and order tickets,, only to end up with printing out signs to put in truck window for the ride up, for sale race tickets.. lol .. my rant for the day...

Comment

• There should be an "Emergency Room" channel on YouTube that shows the end result of some of the impending disaster videos.
            Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

• I like working in cars, I like working on airplanes...I DO NOT like working on motorcycles...Nope, dont like it, dont enjoy it, would rather pay someone..
              If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

• The Impala's engine has been 5000 rpm a whole lot the last two weeks.
                BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

• What do you guys think about these advertising techniques? http://www.ebay.com/itm/MERCURY-METE...item3f38557dc6

Comment

• JD did not Leave enough room to put a 1 7/8 ball on my mower the gas tank gets in the way of the hitch latch. Been trying to over enginner an extension in my head for a while. The other day I was looking through my scrap pile and found a steel plate with two holes. I know this would work. Along with a thick stainless steel washer and a bolt washers nut. Have not pulled anything but I did stand on the ball so I would say it passes!
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Russell; July 1, 2014, 05:58 AM.
                    http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
                    1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
                    ​​​​​​

Comment

• That steel plate looks like the backing pad for a disc brake?
                      Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

• There should be an "Emergency Room" channel on YouTube that shows the end result of some of the impending disaster videos.

Now that is a great idea !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You see some really stupid and miss guided idea's on YouTube for sure.

Jimbo

Comment

• Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                          That steel plate looks like the backing pad for a disc brake?
                          Good eye! I thought about reshaping it some with a grinder but that sounded like a lot of work. So a few heavy coats of green paint and we'll call it done
                          http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
                          1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
                          ​​​​​​

Comment

• Dads in for heart surgery today.... Nervewracking
                            Local person
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by RustyRodder View Post
                              Dads in for heart surgery today.... Nervewracking
                              Hope all goes well! .. Goodthing about heart surgery nowadays is it is relatively "minor" .... He will be fine with you for a son!

Comment

• Originally posted by RustyRodder View Post
                                Dads in for heart surgery today.... Nervewracking
                                Praying for him.

Comment

Working...
                                X