No announcement yet.

Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When it comes to my car addiction, my wife is an enabler.

I have been looking for an item for several months. I finally found one that is in my price range, close enough to go get as shipping this item is out of the question, and the condition of the item appears to be excellent. I'm having a hard time convincing myself to jump while my wife is behind me pushing.
    http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

• JUMP JUMP JUMP!

Comment

• Well shit! Yesterday I changed a breaker on the irrigation pump, plopped the tester on it to make sure no power was in the box.. Took the breaker out and got the new one.. My son laughed when I rechecked for power.. I say," Better safe than sorry.. ". Got the wires on, had to twirl them th get them to fit, when I snapped it in, the pump started pumping! FUHHHH POWER WAS ON THE WHOLE TIME!

Comment

• Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
          JUMP JUMP JUMP!

I'm probably wrong

Comment

• Originally posted by 68scott385 View Post
            When it comes to my car addiction, my wife is an enabler.

I have been looking for an item for several months. I finally found one that is in my price range, close enough to go get as shipping this item is out of the question, and the condition of the item appears to be excellent. I'm having a hard time convincing myself to jump while my wife is behind me pushing.
            Is that a Hampton Blower for your 455?

Get it. Never know when the zombies are gonna get here and you'll need it.
            Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beagle View Post

Is that a Hampton Blower for your 455?

Get it. Never know when the zombies are gonna get here and you'll need it.
              Nothing that fancy or that much fun. This is more in the vein of a Randal (TSB) m/o. There is a little logistical matter that has me tripped up and it probably shouldn't.
              Last edited by 68scott385; July 30, 2014, 10:36 AM.

Comment

• Can't make up your mind about EFI? What about a Tunnel Ram-u-retor?

Comment

• I blame scott for making me take a long hard look at my bank account....

Local person
                  sigpic

Comment

• Took a loan on my 401K, went on vacation and payed some bills...money left over can be spent on whatever I want...problem is... I dont know what I want...I've wanted a motorcycle for most of my adult life but I could also do some neat things to my Mustang and could spend some on the Fury to get it moving along a bit...I dont think I've ever had a problem like this before...
                    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

• spend it on something big or before you know it, the $$$ will be gone for nickle and dime shit. Speaking from the voice of experience here - trust me on this.

Comment

• Originally posted by RustyRodder View Post
                        I blame scott for making me take a long hard look at my bank account....

It's okay - I blame Russel for this!! 460 / C6 / SWB...

Comment

• Originally posted by JOES66FURY View Post
                          ...I've wanted a motorcycle for most of my adult life
                          In the time it took me to convince myself I do NOT belong on a motorcycle, I sure did have a good time. There's nothing like it.

Comment

• Originally posted by RustyRodder View Post
                            I blame scott for making me take a long hard look at my bank account....

I take no responcibilities on what influence I may have on other people and their car addictions.
                            BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by JOES66FURY View Post
                              Took a loan on my 401K, went on vacation and payed some bills...money left over can be spent on whatever I want...problem is... I dont know what I want...I've wanted a motorcycle for most of my adult life but I could also do some neat things to my Mustang and could spend some on the Fury to get it moving along a bit...I dont think I've ever had a problem like this before...

Flip a coin.
                              I'm probably wrong

Comment

• I did it. Now I'm planning a road trip.
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by 68scott385; July 30, 2014, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X