Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Casper View Post
    How is it doomsday preppers end up on TV instead of a nut house?
    because they spend money? kinda like an air guard unit...

speaking of nut house...
    i was looking at the 2014 version of who gets benefits in the guard/ reserve.

Title 10, 32, AGR, active duty for training local, deployed...deployed active, local active.
    I got all of them.
    today it is 90 days in a wartime period or 24 consecutive months.. they still do not make sense defining.

For at least 24 continuous months*, or the full period you were called or ordered, with at least one day during a wartime period, OR
    »»During a wartime period, you were discharged or released because of a service-connected disability
    I fit every definition, and yet, I got a bad time by a seeming fake representative 14 years ago. Then, I started the whole process over for the VA, last month ..as if I was never there all those years ago. Somebody deleted the fake rep apparently.

still 3 orders missing. A file called OMPF, which would have unusual events.. the apu failure, my near death...nomination for a medal, 3 times. Nothing. I was never clean from day one to the end. Not a single day did I have a fancy clean ironed uniform. Not a Single Day.

All my mishaps to this day out here in the scary world is air guard derived.. I will try not to go speechless if I get another VA rep gone retard. I had a seizure the last time. the false truth hurting me is a stroke maker.

maybe it is easier today, I fit both the "or" and "if" sections of defining who gets what... that means any direction they want to choose.

I also found my near last working day.

it was indeed a grotesque flight, full of people and bins. bangor to dover del, to england, dover, bangor. I had to crawl over storage bins, into a partially opened bunk for a place to sit, and could not breathe... 6 hours. This means I was pinned to the outside wall of the plane.... 500mph. That was my last trip, I got off the plane with my head size of a basketball. About 1 week later, my bowels were in the toilet. 18 years ago. I have not recovered a single ounce of flesh...teeth gone.

another unusual thing I found.. my initial training was 150 something days, 1992. Way over on the days initial order. The bombing attempt at the tower, early 93. I have the national defense service "medal" and not the ribbon, from the actual gulf war, a very short run for the medal recipients.

I found my local VA is near perfect, they need to give stats to the public... like all VA stations. 1425 veterans a month for years. When I saw the whole number for america... holy crap. That is alot of fakers and takers or something. 600,000 people wait list?!
    I learned I was one of 130,000 homeless veterans.
    anyway, as of now, the average wait is 257 days.

the scariest event of all.. and this is the one of my memory losses, ad that is how I know I am dying. Chunks of my brain lose the electrical functions. I am lathargic for life, and by luck I do not get angry easily.

We had an APU go berzerk, I had the cable in my jacket to avoid a spark, exploding the jp4 of the 1993 variety.
    After the circus act of apu jumping around, my trainer getting the fuel cutoff, very smoky.
    I was climbing down the ladder, we were both very pale. I started to feel a tingle as I got closer to the tarmac.
    I blacked out after that.
    I learned I kept a charge, and the tarmac took it. Knocked right out, turned grey, no movement. I opened my eyes, and someone was crying.. a few people standing over me. They thought I was dead. Someone informed me I I let out some smoke.
    when health came back to strong enough, I remained pale for months. A few supernatural traits have never left. I know lightning for example...way ahead. A colonel who was about retired back then wanted me to recieve a medal...that whole event went hush.

By the time my tour was done, I would have had 4 medals and 3 stripes...by the age of 23. That , as it turns out, showed they overworked specific people, I was one of them. Remained formally unrewarded. With any greedy career associated with my time never to be bothered by my past getting opened... the VA should be peaceful. I can't do any more stress... I will walk away again, if someone challenges the truth.

there was something even the "phony" rep told me those years ago.... my time in service is an odd number, and I have the revocations of orders not completed. 6yrs 8 months, and four orders revoked. Disabled quickly.. pretending unexplainable is not my probem. He was essentially telling me, the officers above were either retarded or lying maliciously...either way, it is about themselves.

I see the famous tree hugger is in the news. A business deal going wrong. Mr. Gore comes boldly from a military standpoint, in about all he does and says.. I could hardly disrespect that of course. and ethics.. large scale operations. He was near the top of the country in my time. Subconsciously, today it emerges... I can admit, alot of his mission is in my mind, and it only makes a better hot rod even more powerful.

"If to go quickly, go alone. If to go far, go with many."

I did ramble in this post. The clean air is like a surge of brain function where I am. Even the subaru is being good.

The title of this forum.. it was indeed subconscious. "The apu banged, and shifted." That was said, about the event I was dead.
    Last edited by Barry Donovan; August 18, 2014, 09:25 PM.
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

• You pretty much nailed it Barry, to have money and be crazy you get passed off as eccentric. It's a little different with the show itself though, they're sensationalizing crazy to make more people crazy and sell products that most people would normally never buy.

Comment

• I was reading up on nitrous oxide and thought someone might get a kick out of this:

The gas is approved for use as a food additive (also known as E942), specifically as an aerosol spray propellant. Its most common uses in this context are in aerosolwhipped cream canisters, cooking sprays, and as an inert gas used to displace oxygen, to inhibit bacterial growth, when filling packages of potato chips and other similar snack foods.
        and now we know why you can't just eat one Lays potato chip.

Comment

• Driving the Thunderbird to work this morning I just noticed it and my Firebird cruise down the highway at the exact same rpm. Interestingly enough the T-bird doesn't sound buzzy and wound up at 2,700rpm like the Firebird does. I guess with the overdrive and lock up converter, the Firebird's 4.56 gears are effectively made a 3.00 gear set. I think the tires are the same diameter.
          Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

• Maine Justice.

Maine man shows up for 2-day jail sentence wearing T-shirt with his mug shot on it

Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

You pretty much nailed it Barry, to have money and be crazy you get passed off as eccentric. It's a little different with the show itself though, they're sensationalizing crazy to make more people crazy and sell products that most people would normally never buy.
              that is crazy.

I am just digging up 19 year old records, I had a 17 hour foot operation...and another one 10 years ago, that one also save my life. metal plate and 7 screws removed. my body ate some. May even be more evidence to electrocution.

Dr. West was the guru on that one. In the VA evidence gathering, records from all over are needed. He died a few years ago, rather young. He informed me after the operation, after he was 12 hours into it, massive blood loss and transfusion... they had a quick meeting about amputation. His magic worked on, I am lucky.

I would have loved for him to speak up on how grotesque my foot was from one car wreck. (He knew my injury was from more than one source)

As if I kept walking with waterproof steel toed sweaty boots on a concrete runway with my heel touching the top of my foot...for several years.

I am never to be afraid of mobster administration again.
              Last edited by Barry Donovan; August 19, 2014, 01:58 PM.
              Previously boxer3main

Comment

• Originally posted by boxer3main View Post

that is crazy.

I am just digging up 19 year old records, I had a 17 hour foot operation...and another one 10 years ago, that one also save my life. metal plate and 7 screws removed. my body ate some. May even be more evidence to electrocution.

Dr. West was the guru on that one. In the VA evidence gathering, records from all over are needed. He died a few years ago, rather young. He informed me after the operation, after he was 12 hours into it, massive blood loss and transfusion... they had a quick meeting about amputation. His magic worked on, I am lucky.

I would have loved for him to speak up on how grotesque my foot was from one car wreck. (He knew my injury was from more than one source)

As if I kept walking with waterproof steel toed sweaty boots on a concrete runway with my heel touching the top of my foot...for several years.

I am never to be afraid of mobster administration again.
                I was watching a program on the death penalty in the United States today and I found it a little amusing that they refuse to let someone that's sentenced to death kill themselves.

Comment

• Gold mining on Craigslist.... http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/4592098263.html

All it takes is a shitload of green....

Comment

I was watching a program on the death penalty in the United States today and I found it a little amusing that they refuse to let someone that's sentenced to death kill themselves.
                    a paradox.

I learned a guy in this building made a bizarre decision with a gun, and promoting police to hurt him. suicide by cop or whatever it is fairy talers have in their mind.That was in the news.

I found it odd, I had met him for a few seconds, him and his lady friend, handed me some popcorn some days prior...
                    people have too much time out here sometimes. I did too, but kept looking up, I was from a place with 10000 kids in one high school, all colors, all speeds, all levels of culture. Cannot get caught up in myself for long. I was literally outside, looking up from working on my first car at the age of 15, as if to be stretching my neck.....and saw an air force f16 jet riding next to a flying missile.. late 80s. Lorings AFB adventures were still happening. I knew where I was headed. .. looked forward to coming back. Here I am.

As bad as my story seems with lack of help for an integrity based job in the military.. some things just fall into place...every day. I learned I may have been some of the first gulf war era veterans to get social security quickly, without a real decisive process. I was even in the wrong hospital, wrong doctor, diagnosis anulled. I then realized I am the exacting definition for the gulf war syndrome, even runted in some limbs and not others. I am afraid of the actual finding upon tests..it may be the real ALS (lou gherigs)

Now, all these years later, the two benefits can interact, and I am finally attempting to bring a serious formality to a close...without fear, and hopefully, no prejudice.

more than one answer for the same problem. Out here, I have seen absolute psycho come back around and realize themself. The same place with too much time...and it needed that little more time.
                    Last edited by Barry Donovan; August 19, 2014, 06:45 PM.
                    Previously boxer3main

Comment

• Originally posted by boxer3main View Post

a paradox.

I learned a guy in this building made a bizarre decision with a gun, and promoting police to hurt him. suicide by cop or whatever it is fairy talers have in their mind.That was in the news.

I found it odd, I had met him for a few seconds, him and his lady friend, handed me some popcorn some days prior...
                      people have too much time out here sometimes. I did too, but kept looking up, I was from a place with 10000 kids in one high school, all colors, all speeds, all levels of culture. Cannot get caught up in myself for long. I was literally outside, looking up from working on my first car at the age of 15, as if to be stretching my neck.....and saw an air force f16 jet riding next to a flying missile.. late 80s. Lorings AFB adventures were still happening. I knew where I was headed. .. looked forward to coming back. Here I am.

As bad as my story seems with lack of help for an integrity based job in the military.. some things just fall into place...every day. I learned I may have been some of the first gulf war era veterans to get social security quickly, without a real decisive process. I was even in the wrong hospital, wrong doctor, diagnosis anulled. I then realized I am the exacting definition for the gulf war syndrome, even runted in some limbs and not others. I am afraid of the actual finding upon tests..it may be the real ALS (lou gherigs)

Now, all these years later, the two benefits can interact, and I am finally attempting to bring a serious formality to a close...without fear, and hopefully, no prejudice.

more than one answer for the same problem. Out here, I have seen absolute psycho come back around and realize themself. The same place with too much time...and it needed that little more time.
                      Yeah, I've heard a few horror stories and a little venting never hurt anyone, it's much better when you keep it on a level everyone can understand. My oldest son had a bomb come through the roof of a shelter he and his buddies were in, all parties involved were extremely fortunate the bomb didn't go off. Keep the faith bro.

Comment

• I am sure I do..keep the faith.
                        I walk out my door of this newer building to see the church we used to go to when we was young teens. Before all the ambivalence. Most of them are gone now. I really did not plan on my route after getting too lost.

if anything bothers me, as there is one neighbor here bordering a kick ban..it is still worlds away from waking up and seeing a body bag filled outside the window. Or the ambulance that wailed many times going by, thumping the whole floor, cops, guns firecrackers, never ending sewage...and 20F warmer than every town around it... hard to complain now. My car can't melt its stainless steel here. amazing.

I even slept across those metal chairs when the homeless shelter was deemed full... only glad they let me in.

The air is doing wonders already. I was startled in the mirror to see my facial hair is taking on a grizzly adams route. Never seen that before. I am going on 42. Surprised at myself like a boy gaining an adult voice. Step in the right direction for sure. A sign of chemistry trouble is going hairless.
                        Previously boxer3main

Comment

• You show signs of extreme intelligence Mr. Barry, quite a few actually. Stay focused on the cars and I'm sure you'll be fine.
                          Last edited by Casper; August 19, 2014, 09:28 PM.

Comment

• I got another job and have been working for a few days. Running into my old friends/customers from the old job which is nice cause they all asked where the hell i have been for the last few months.

So happy that i got something in town and close.
                            "I live for myself and I answer to nobody."

-Steve McQueen

Comment

• This "having to work to make a living" thing is really cramping my sleeping in, working out, playing with motorized vehicles lifestyle...Need to hit the powerball...I can then become a proffesional slug....

If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

• My wife apparently left me 20 bucks for doing the dishes yesterday. As degrading as it seems another five & I can buy a Bangshift T-shirt.

Comment

Working...
                                X