Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You'd better bring an extra pair...

Comment

• you know, the first I heard of "gov't mercenary" was an air guardsman. Not special forces, big surprise.
      needed a U.S. marshall, and several other intelligent sources...
      could be as simple as a group of civilians hating the airport shaking 3 cities.

my time frame is before acknowledging terrorist at home..
      it was here all along.
      even my sube has a bullet hole...and I don't know where it came from.

seems fitting the 2001 terror group was 1000 feet away getting a cellphone near the bangor airport.

Some even thought I got hit with a laser beam hidden in a camera... james bond style life apparently, 1996. the blkack precise dot is still hanging tightly near my left eye.

exacting outcomes is a narrowing down to Sarin poison, and simply physical injured into disabled. The stumper is , being easier to list planes I have not had my hands on versus the ones I have. Nuclear waste, etc etc.
      I am also in the group of the first soldiers to get anthrax shots in american history.

Alot of active infantry used to come in, clinic flights.. we walked right up to them.

just the f16 coming and going was near 100 for the small crew in about 1 year...unless that was 100 for each of us. Too many to remember. I was learning unique signals for the pilots etc.

time to pretend to be smart...pretending to be stupid has gone on long enough.
      Last edited by Barry Donovan; September 2, 2014, 07:43 PM.
      Previously boxer3main
      the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

• When your numbers up it's up

Comment

• Ha, they answered my question on Hot Rod Garage

Last edited by TheSilverBuick; September 6, 2014, 07:51 AM.
          Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post
            Ha, they answered my question on Hot Rod Garage

http://youtu.be/nKxouNKS3Fg?t=21m24s

I like how they just say Randal wants to know". No last name. As if everyone on the planet knows exactly which Randal they are talking about.
            BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

• That's okay, at least it was the question I asked.
              Last edited by TheSilverBuick; September 6, 2014, 09:27 PM.
              Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

• I have deciphered the worlds disturbance.

the threat of death, and the threat of life.

one of those two.

imagine to be called a prophet...
                for building a house on a cold night, and putting a window in the south wall.
                warmed by the sun the next day.

stupid in awe of smart declares a prophet.
                I must have been to England 5 times. one was a 10 day trip.
                For reasons unknown, I attracted the darndest events..
                one guy got right in my face yelling about americans.

I have deciphered myself. Confidence is the reality of my appearance on earth, people like to be unreal to it.

A 2 star general was indeed my friend...one has to be careful.
                Last edited by Barry Donovan; September 6, 2014, 09:48 PM.
                Previously boxer3main

Comment

• rest in peace Eddie Lyons.
                  not the gangsta you find in google searches.. this one is a 38 year woburn cop, and a radio man in ww2.
                  he was in his middle 80s. Woburn mass demanded integrity of the famous nypd cop shows...imagine 38 years of it. During the time a whitey bulger type moron was having his way.

Even in the hospital, he seemed confident to be going home. My dad and I agreed on getting him a model of a ww2 jeep. He had one in his driveway for years. Alot of us played around it growing up. More than one generation of kids.

It is one of the few people left, that knew my grandpa, my dad, and me.. while none of us all knew each other.

It reminds me of the gulf war on tv when I turned 18 in 1991. january 25th.
                  A friend spoke up and said.. I guess this means you are going to war, Happy Birthday.
                  My grandmother sitting in her chair had been a rock all our lives, hardly emotional.
                  We heard her weeping, all of us had raised hairs and goosepimples. Grandma never cries.

She knew my grandpa, my dad and me.. a rare living entity to see all of us in the same place, her own memory.

I am only reminded without words to keep formal written, demand awards if I have to... keeping facts strong and the abyss lit.
                  my grandpas records were in the fire that lost many soldiers to suicide.
                  it was so dramatic, my father got a relief from the draft of the viet nam war. Without ever being told our surname was targeted.

America goes on. Respect those well lit military funerals... that is a deserving soldier that had paperwork. To live to be old and wartime, it is a blessing, unless it is cursed.

for some odd reason, my tour is tortured, to the point where there is disbelief. The first witness to suicide attempt was in basic training. Mortality was a smile to talk of by the time 23 came around. looking like old men by that point, I knew who was war, I knew alot by faces alone. Alot of info to avoid the pscyhological stuff, Chuck yeagers autobiography is great to read..that is what happens when america wakes up after 2 decades of peace. Chaos, pretending otherwise.

I am reading his autobiography.
                  It does make me rude, as I get to the point. A long life had corrections, alot of life was not that lucky. I do not get emotional at military passings anymore.
                  my "rest in peace" spoken is not so valuable.
                  Last edited by Barry Donovan; September 7, 2014, 07:14 PM.
                  Previously boxer3main

Comment

• While scouring the junkyard I found everything but what I initially went for. Is it wrong to happy about your score when it isn't what was intended to be scored?

Happy until further notification.

PS...I must have the only '97 Chevy truck on the planet (or at least in my region) without power mirrors.
                    http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

• Originally posted by 68scott385 View Post
                      While scouring the junkyard I found everything but what I initially went for. Is it wrong to happy about your score when it isn't what was intended to be scored?

Happy until further notification.

PS...I must have the only '97 Chevy truck on the planet (or at least in my region) without power mirrors.

So convert it to power mirrors. Doesn't sound like there's a shortage of parts.
                      I'm probably wrong

Comment

• Originally posted by tedly View Post

So convert it to power mirrors. Doesn't sound like there's a shortage of parts.

That's way more work than I'm willing to do to it. And I'm 99% sure I don't have the harness(es) for them either. There were only a couple good mirrors of any type for that model run in decent shape and all the door panels had already been butchered. I don't want to convert, just replace what my wife knocked off. Sure I could get the Chinesium replacements for $20 but I'm shooting for better quality than that at a reasonable price. There is another place to check before caving to off-shore (s)crap.
                        http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

• interesting video conference..
                          if you stay awake, its good stuff if to have a desert storm and later time frame in service.

the young stuff (I am considered the older young), they even had attacks by insecure computing, the new attempts to reach out and get files going. I am in the first realm in 1999.
                          My own case revealed a doctor that went terrorizer... nulling the real path...that took 11 years to catch up to and fix.

I had a ghost home address, and thankfully nobody used it. I am also in the last generation that had manual logs in aspects of work, computers were primitive acronyms for aircraft maintenance. This all changed by 1998.. the year of my official discharge disability.

I am even willing to let my own be an example of how important this stuff has to get, publically. However they want to speak it.

I am one with the 800 credit rating 3 different ways, and never got aloan or credit card. THAT is how bizarre this gets. The scariest part was the doctors in the outside world.

why yes doc, my story is THAT large. put the fairy tale military book down... I met "that" guy too BTW.

anyway.. moving on.
                          I just shaved the little beard near my right eye. Don't know why I grow that. Needs a real doctor, perhaps behind a scientific military fence.

all the thoughts reserved for a military approach to medical, it is sometimes comical to reveal and show. We learned to look for hypothermic traits, just as old as the air force..
                          I spoke up one day and said, my right leg has the marks up to my knee, but my left one does not.

"your left leg is dead, it will never be hypothermic."
                          lived and learned a lot. Just this one simple fact brings doctors brains ass first.. did not even get to quantam mechancs ionization and bi metal heat..in the blood. How bout those chem bombs lobbed over fences...

Last edited by Barry Donovan; September 9, 2014, 04:39 PM.
                          Previously boxer3main

Comment

• Took the 69 out the other day- Held it in 2nd while merging on the highway. For some reason in full auto, it shifts way early. but its pulling hard, no funnyness, I look down and the tach is maxed at 7,000! someting tells me the stock one is reading wrong.... Any suggestions for a vintage/old look tach that can mount on the column?
                            Local person
                            sigpic

Comment

• left metatarsal bones is bigger in my left foot than my right one.
                              left calcaneous buried into the top of the left foot in several pieces after a slow speed truck wreck.

growing boy who marched too much. Some guessed 300 miles in about 10 weeks...those dumbass hard shoes.

the facts get even more bizarre... I'll assume it to be another person in another life and go to a nuthouse instead.

The outcome was easy to derive. Honor flight guide, had to march a little more on the left foot, sets a pace when there is no cadence.
                              tech school is also a training base, we had to march. My own school on normal time is just over 100 something days, it turned into 171 days...
                              the 1993 attempt at the world trade towers was instant war mode. Rules got even tighter, no wandering arimen allowed. Long after the helicopter mechanics went home, I had the whole hall to myself. The longest tech school in recent memory to some of the ranks.
                              by the time someone found me (a chief master seargent liasson) and tell me to stop marching.. it was too late. Altered for life. Reality setting in, I crumpled right over.

I then finally went home and it actually broke kicking a wheel chock for a kc135e, stuck in the ice. I worked third shift for some weeks in the winter. Skinny kid in the northwest wind at night, in the second coldest state in the country. Alot of these written words came from elsewhere, I did not know to complain at all. Never did.

a steel plate, 8 screws, 17 hour operation avoiding an amputation,and kept on going. 18 years later, it is now my near dead below my knee, and a hip injury resembling a groin pull.

war mode. What is it good for...

the joke back at administration: the extremely rare purple heart coming from a training base and an airman basics rank. Nothing came of it.. but I am digging. There was an angry colonel defending on my behalf.
                              my time ended in yet another purply heart event, too sick to even know what formal was yet again. Just getting to this stuff today.. and that is not unusual. Other veterans talking of several decades to come to light is not abnormal in war.

Given how fluid it all is in my memory, I want to be an out loud example.. anything can happen, and anything is resolvable. Freak show or not.
                              No need for head snapping self abyssed suiciders.
                              Last edited by Barry Donovan; September 12, 2014, 10:21 PM.
                              Previously boxer3main

Comment

• so many friendly trips beyond the military:

http://bangordailynews.com/2014/09/1...ts-swap-homes/

I would have done this stuff in a second. Students swap addresses for one term of school.
                                England would have been one of my choices, and I did go there...to get yelled at, stalked, attacked, and food poisoned .. like bad spy novel.
                                For some odd reason my five foot 9 needs to hide in the scottish hills.

Good learn anyway. There is a peaceful approach for late high school teens instead. Still formal.

also in todays news..
                                48 years after a dramatic 48 hours in viet nam:
                                Bennie Adkins received the Medal of Honor for his actions in Vietnam’s A Shau Valley more than 48 years ago.

medal of honor awarded to a soldier.

I am learning from every one of these articles, decades late. This ones honor may be his own memory remembering details, as it very easy to blank out the drama or trauma...finding peace instead.
                                Last edited by Barry Donovan; September 15, 2014, 08:54 AM.
                                Previously boxer3main

Comment

Working...
                                X