• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My thought as of now, I need to pee.

Comment

• Your A Big Boy .....
      You can do that by your self now....?!!

Comment

• I have torn this house apart about half a dozen times looking for my keys, they are nowhere to be found. Keni and I went for a walk last night and I took them out of my pocket so they wouldn't dig into my leg, set them on the kitchen counter I think.

Keni just found them.

In the bottom of her lunch bag. At work.

Thankfully I was off today, but it has been a very unproductive day overall. I did get a good laugh at least.
        I'm probably wrong

Comment

• ancestry.com has a feature to share an old relatives tale.

https://www.ancestry.com/stories/los...qj9WTgKzqbvK0b

I found my 100% italian great grandpa was a sheet metal worker in 1940.
          my grandpa with my surname, he was all irish .. he had a secretive welding job. assumed to be a cold war project as of now.
          the 100% french side, well they did it all..as acadians still do.

that saying grand kids boast.. "it must be in my blood"
          iron. yep. that does happen.

anyway.. I do not have influence to enjoy steel. no living relatives, no schooling. just life.
          I was disabled with some strange attributes, and declared welding some kind of healer.. my body likes it.

it is making sense now.
          just got to learn the past.
          Last edited by Barry Donovan; July 14, 2020, 01:54 PM.
          Previously boxer3main
          the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

• Welding is fundamental.
            Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

• If only they would install toilets out in the middle of the room, away from walls and corners and stuff, they'd sure be a lot easier to work on. Just sayin'
              Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

• I really need an engine hoist.
                Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

• Originally posted by oldsman496 View Post
                  I really need an engine hoist.
                  I really need to find my engine hoist... and it's hot, and I'm cranky, and I'm out of Snickers bars. How much weight can you hang off of rafters? :| (kidding... kind of. The "my first engine hoist" was tied into the studs and one rafter, but that was 40 years ago). Garage purge 2020 is reminding me that 40 years ago I had one helluva lot more stamina and energy.

Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

• Garage purge 2020 may kill me. Not from Covid, but one of those ancient mummy curses where pathogens live in dirt that has been undisturbed for 50 years.

The "two minute" plan, where you do something for two minutes whether you like it or want to, or not, is working.
                    Last edited by Beagle; August 3, 2020, 09:22 AM.

Comment

• I really don't like Subaru's right now. Keni's blew a head gasket, 3 weeks before we move.
                      I'm probably wrong

Comment

• Diesel cans are painted yellow so you don't put Diesel in your Gasoline equipment. Again.
                        Last edited by Beagle; August 11, 2020, 07:07 AM.

Comment

• Beagle, 2/3 gas, 1/3 diesel runs. 50-50 it will not die. But a mfer to start..

Comment

• Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
                            Beagle, 2/3 gas, 1/3 diesel runs. 50-50 it will not die. But a mfer to start..
                            You used to run them on part diesel if I remember? I can say, on 99% diesel, ping grunch pow furt ploop, I knew what happened. It was running fine until it started trying to run on that. Turned it off. I bet the head is clean. haha. Drain tank, drain bowl, try the one with petrol in it... vroom. No harm no foul. Good news is I drained the can with the diesel filling up the mower, so that won't happen again. This year.
                            Last edited by Beagle; August 11, 2020, 09:02 AM.

Comment

• Yes, theory was the oily diesel kept the waterless motors from seizing..

Comment

Working...
                              X