Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patrick & Tammy
    - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• Anyone else enjoyed/suffered trips on arial tramways? We had ridden the one at Palm Springs CA a while back, Chamonix years ago and others. Random searching on USSR history got me this article w/ some great photos:: Stalin's Rope Roads - The Atlantic

If you'd like to believe they never fail, here's another one from Italy: 1976 Cavalese cable car crash - Wikipedia

Comment

• Tree trimmer dies "after" being pulled into chipper in California... Don't you think the better description would be "during"?

Tree trimmer dies after being pulled into chipper in California (msn.com)

Comment

• Thinking about the weekend, all the things that are on my nitpicking to do list. never have enough time
          sigpic
          Bluebaugh Racing
          Phoenix, AZ
          http://www.worldsfastestorganization.com
          http://www.1320racer.com

Comment

• There's a member we haven't heard from in this section in a while. These days I am beginning to count my time as the most important thing, and what needs to be done, second.

Comment

• i wonder if paz ate that last piece of apple pie in the fridge...
              and can i get out of bed to check without waking her?

Comment

• Get her back, and make popcorn.

Comment

• Check out my old buddy's (from grade school onward) red Camaro on Hot Rod today. Anatomy of a Street Racer: 1967 Chevy Camaro SS 396 Clone (motortrend.com)​ He's also had Groucho's gray one for some time, and his blue Camaro owned since high school (where Porsches were cool, not old primered Chevys) was on HR and CC covers in the nineties primarily because of how active of a racer in the San Fernando Valley it was. He would have my Camaro if I let him. (No.) He also had a clean '70 Barracuda in 11th grade, thus for tribute a pair of resto '70 Cudas now, one of which I've travelled a lot of miles in. Steve and I were full-on Hot Rod magazine fans back when, and will be tipping a few glasses this weekend. See also: A Trip Down Memory Lane: 1967 Camaro 40 Years in the Making (motortrend.com)

​​

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC06416.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	244.7 KB
ID:	1335235

Comment

• I miss groucho.

Comment

• Trying to build a car.
                      “life” gets in the way
                      ie: when did the ground get so far down there and howthe####doI get up

Comment

• I fell down the other day, putting my pants on and swear I almost broke my hip. My brother told me; "You're old now, sit down to put your pants on".

Comment

• Originally posted by Monster View Post
                          I fell down the other day, putting my pants on and swear I almost broke my hip. My brother told me; "You're old now, sit down to put your pants on".

Shoot - I can fall down regardless if I have pants on or not!

Comment

• Cruised a bit in this Friday, a buddy's new toy​

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1061.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	202.3 KB
ID:	1335411

Comment

• Originally posted by Monster View Post
                              I fell down the other day, putting my pants on and swear I almost broke my hip. My brother told me; "You're old now, sit down to put your pants on".

Shorts are the answer

Comment

• Originally posted by 2020 mustang View Post

Shorts are the answer
                                or a sparkly pink thong?
                                just saying......

Comment

Working...
                                X