Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I smell rain.
    thank god.

beyond 6 months now to smell normal air.
    even the lumber in my building is letting a pleasant odor.

hands are begging to get to work on something.
    this winter went beyond complaining... that means beaten.

everytime I realize it.. I want to leave here.
    my circumstance is like a lawsuit. this just adds to it.

if it weren't for the internet, I'd be a crazy homeless veteran in a southern city.

its really young isn't it.
    Last edited by Barry Donovan; April 19, 2019, 09:45 PM.
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

• easter:
      imagination ghosts and god

I must be losing my mind.

mathematical paths are better to understand.
      black holes are our eyes... what we take and give can only be observed.

happy easter.

Previously boxer3main

Comment

• more dna search

only found one with my surname
        ..and it is undoubtable.
        very tragic.

anyway..
        learning the cM math values.

beyond 2800 is called fraternal twins.
        3400 is identical.
        my missing brother and I is 2768

don't need to explain my emotions anymore.
        given the bizarre compilation we are.. it only adds to it.
        VERY diverse.

I bet he gets called italian.. it happened to me.
        Even greek or mediterranean...you would not guess irish if to know me.

to add a mystery..
        I learned in the military my name has a fraud, but to think of it as all the different spellings one name may have. Adoptions (as some they were wealthy and christian)
        you see, my surname has had some famous clearance for gov work (they go all out to verify ID)

I am just another one that went ahead with the 8 month background check.
        the conversation even turned to black brown ancient gaelic definition... I fit the description.

does not bother me.

it left off as watch out for the albinos (with laughter)
        my younger sister is adopted, and she is 100% asian
        Last edited by Barry Donovan; April 22, 2019, 09:21 PM.
        Previously boxer3main

Comment

• sleepless post
          4am
          I taste iron and follow my sight to a 1940s car up on the hill in the dark, my eyes closed.
          old air force car...about half mile from here.

air force is the keyword there.
          I know i should be gone by now.. riding elements in a way sickness is not even possible.
          I reckon I shut off like a switch. I wonder how many more chrome bolts can disappear after my fingers touch them...

rock paper scissors. its in veterans bowels too...

I am quite thirsty in the rain,
          and can walk forever in the desert
          I can only observe colors as my pain,
          my loss, you deserve it.
          Last edited by Barry Donovan; April 27, 2019, 01:24 AM.
          Previously boxer3main

Comment

• Originally posted by Barry Donovan View Post
            sleepless post
            4am
            I taste iron and follow my sight to a 1940s car up on the hill in the dark, my eyes closed.
            old air force car...about half mile from here.

air force is the keyword there.
            I know i should be gone by now.. riding elements in a way sickness is not even possible.
            I reckon I shut off like a switch. I wonder how many more chrome bolts can disappear after my fingers touch them...

rock paper scissors. its in veterans bowels too...

I am quite thirsty in the rain,
            and can walk forever in the desert
            I can only observe colors as my pain,

my loss, you deserve it.
            Man, Barry...you too young to be sleepless at night!

Comment

• A Lawyer sacrifices himself for his craft bringing his firm down in the process....

My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

• indigenous peoples day
                I don't pay attention to state politics.. they don't even know when an air guardsmen encounters the angry middle east in their back yard.
                like most of the first american history written by royal.
                I appreciate the french history for sure.
                Alot more friendly.
                Columbus actually has no history.. only to the prides of spanish. He had no purpose, no goals, no definition, exaggerated tales and himself.
                lastly... nothing in the northeast what so ever.
                I was actually taught that in grade school in massachussetts in the 70s.
                my teacher did not like columbus, she made that clear.

An appropriate time to learn dna stuff. Incan is actually all of north and south american native
                the farther north you go, the older the genes get
                it is evidence they crossed the alaska/russia land bridge...
                and that is interesting.

anyway..
                I like what janet mills did there

My random DNA matches today have some beautiful people and their photos... Glad I participated.
                Previously boxer3main

Comment

• I thought it was a nonsense poem when I was growing up. But the more savory pies I've tried, the more I am convinced that alligator pie should exist in real life.

Comment

• After misjudging my vitamin D intake in Arkansas I'm losing weight but I wonder just how much does two layers of skin weigh? Probably shouldn't ditch my diet......
                    http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

• Sooo, regardless of the change in skin tone while in Arkansas I thoroughly enjoyed the trip and time with "mini-me". Upon my return home I realize it's race week...... a bed race, a balloon race, a steam boat race, all capped with a horse race. I'm wondering if living in Indy or Daytona would better suit my racing tastes even though neither would suit my tolerance for low temperatures or hellish humidity.

Comment

• I have always wondered why spanish is on its own
                        ..it was the divide from the romans

england and ireland.. that was the end of the world for a long time to them.
                        North as well.

I share this one for the calendar story
                        we still use it today

my interest is peaked again to the dna stuff.
                        I was wondering how they narrowed 2% of me to vatican city.. why not the rest of italy

that line was called pomerium.

Last edited by Barry Donovan; May 1, 2019, 09:31 PM.
                        Previously boxer3main

Comment

• Originally posted by 68scott385 View Post
                          Sooo, regardless of the change in skin tone while in Arkansas I thoroughly enjoyed the trip and time with "mini-me". Upon my return home I realize it's race week...... a bed race, a balloon race, a steam boat race, all capped with a horse race. I'm wondering if living in Indy or Daytona would better suit my racing tastes even though neither would suit my tolerance for low temperatures or hellish humidity.
                          That's a lot of racing types I have never watched - sounds like visiting all four could be entertaining at least once.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt Cramer View Post

That's a lot of racing types I have never watched - sounds like visiting all four could be entertaining at least once.
                            Tillamook OR has "Pigs N Fords" a race of stripped down old Fords and holding small pigs while driving.. Hilarious

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt Cramer View Post

I'm sure the horse race will be televised somewhere Saturday. Too much drunken foolishness for me to be interested in being there in person. The steam boat race has had some interesting requirements in the last few years, mostly to help our (Louisville's) boat win. The river is up this year so the extra maneuvers may not be required. The balloon race usually gets postponed or cancelled due to wind or rain.

Comment

• my facebook friend list is very small.. is if in protocol of a military tour that never left.

when my sister got married, I was very disabled. My brain was trying to compute balance to stand and walk, my ability to talk was terrible. I stayed silent. My head was in great pain.. like encephalitis type pressure.
                                someone set me up with fancy suit, and I got a ride with family.

I see a post of a guy who became police chief nearby in my rural area. His name is in my list of trusted friends for years...might be ten or more.
                                He was best man at my sisters wedding.
                                I said congrats .. never met him. colorful police history, even out of state for a long time. Was a army military policeman as well.

in my little town, the only other guy to join the same air air guard unit as me.. we used to ride together sometimes. 18 , 19 years old, wondering about war and outcomes.
                                he is the fire chief today.. been there quite some time.

long after my terrible tale of military, there is people that continued in a great way from the same realm. I like to see it.
                                life is like bullets.. hit or miss.
                                Last edited by Barry Donovan; May 7, 2019, 09:29 AM.
                                Previously boxer3main

Comment

Working...
                                X