Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Random thought thread

I was reading the Aug issue of MCR today at work. Page 13 got my attention. For a second, I thought they printed a picture of my Impala. Turns out to be a 65 Bel Air.

Brad's articles are the coolest tech articles I've read lately. No science or theory, just useful info that a beginner can understand.
    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

What if they threw an oil spill and no one showed up ?

Comment

I like my no hassle electric lawn mower ;D, I hate mosquitos >
        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick

They are really neato until you mow the extension cord. Zzzzzzzzpppppp!!!!

Pray for a skeeter killing frosty night.

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rebeldryver
            Originally posted by TheSilverBuick

They are really neato until you mow the extension cord. Zzzzzzzzpppppp!!!!

Pray for a skeeter killing frosty night.
            I much rather watch for the coord when I'm mowing than fiddle with the carb and oil every spring. I have no luck with small engines.

Comment

I just got back from a chase scene. I was taking the scenic route home, when I saw old headlights coming towards me, rectangular like mine, when he passed me, I noticed it was a 77/78 Trans Am, black and gold, THE BANDIT, the special edition one, had the right lettering and everything. I lock up the front two tires, and pull a Rockford (Best part is, I had Drive like Lightning, Crash Like Thunder on, I got the CD today and had it in), guy didn't notice me, I put in my Essential Jerry Reed cd and go to track 13 (Eastbound and Down, and to make things cooler, I'm wearing my Stetson), though when he took an exit, he got on the gas a little, he knows I'm following him, I try to keep up, but couldn't, so I get in the inside lane to make up for my lack of speed, he takes the next exit fast, which takes us back from where we just came, I cut across 3 lanes (don't worry, I checked my mirrors), and am squealing my tires around the exit, he then takes yet another exit, we are back in front of the first exit he takes, but from the opposite direction, he turns into that exit (illegal turn, extremely tight angle), no signal, floors it, and starts powersliding, which is when I decide this is too much for wanting to tell a guy he has a nice car, and go home
              Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

I was reading the Aug issue of MCR today at work. Page 13 got my attention. For a second, I thought they printed a picture of my Impala. Turns out to be a 65 Bel Air.

Brad's articles are the coolest tech articles I've read lately. No science or theory, just useful info that a beginner can understand.
                MCR??? Whazzat?
                I'm probably wrong

Comment

Muscle Car Review -check it out

Comment

Originally posted by tedly

MCR??? Whazzat?
                    Muscle Car Review.

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Gotcha. I'll try to scrounge one up in the next few days.
                      I'm probably wrong

Comment

First day of summer vacation and the kids are already bored....yard work here we come!
                        Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Idiot of the week? Straight out of the weekly Ely paper.

"REPORT OF A THEFT: Reporting party stated that while she was at a local business her wallet had been stolen. During the officer's investigation it was discovered that the reporting party had a warrant for her arrest. She was then arrested on the warrant. During the booking process it was discovered that the wallet she claimed to be stolen was located on her person."

Comment

Burn Notice in an hour!
                            Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

never wear your best pants when fighting for freedom
                              Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Somebody shoot me. Please?
                                I'm probably wrong

Comment

Working...
                                X