• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Random thought thread

Originally posted by 68 Valiant
    Originally posted by TheSilverBuick
    Still snowing......
    I just went for the first drive of the year!
    We now have at least 5 inches sitting on the ground :-\ And still falling....
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY2
      Originally posted by 116ciHemi
      Dear God my roommate is WHIPPED. He's mopey all day until he skypes his girlfriend.
      shit, thats nothing...I work with a grown ass man who has a new wife who is INSISTING he quit his soccer team. The 2 hours a week and 2 hours on a weekend is way to much time to be away from home. I laugh at him, I want to smack both of them...He is considering it too, thats what kills me...she RUNS him...what a joke.
      Never get married Walt...and if you do...DON'T
      She should really try going to a few games, Soccer is amazing! I think they are the most athletic sports people out there...45 solid minutes of running around! I love going to Tricia's games, I get so into it sometimes I have to go sit in the car...before I get ejected...can you imagine? Me! such a delicate flower getting ejected!
      ~Gail
      That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

Originally posted by LORENSWIFE
        Originally posted by JOES66FURY2
        Originally posted by 116ciHemi
        Dear God my roommate is WHIPPED. He's mopey all day until he skypes his girlfriend.
        shit, thats nothing...I work with a grown ass man who has a new wife who is INSISTING he quit his soccer team. The 2 hours a week and 2 hours on a weekend is way to much time to be away from home. I laugh at him, I want to smack both of them...He is considering it too, thats what kills me...she RUNS him...what a joke.
        Never get married Walt...and if you do...DON'T
        She should really try going to a few games, Soccer is amazing! I think they are the most athletic sports people out there...45 solid minutes of running around! I love going to Tricia's games, I get so into it sometimes I have to go sit in the car...before I get ejected...can you imagine? Me! such a delicate flower getting ejected!
        ~Gail
        Some how I get the feeling your about as delicate a flower as my wife...I told my wife long ago that if I had to pick someone to have my back in a bar fight...shes the one....
        If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

the mustang just lost over 100 lbs.

the spare tire, piece of plywood covering it, the 4 layers of insulation under the carpet and the back seat has all been removed, now i just need to get some carpet to cover where the back seat used to be ;D

Comment

Getting ready to drop my first A/C unit.....

Replacing the unit on my upstairs, Crane will be here at 2:00........

Fun times!!!!!!!!! ;)

Comment

Just waw one of those Google Maps cars go by with the strange camera ball on the top! Shoot another missed opportunity to do some crazy stunt!
              ~Gail
              That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

1st Gentleman Jack and Coke of the evening done...
                Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Success!!!!!!!!

Crane's are cool. ;) ;D

Comment

im gunna stop at a house where I spotted a pinto hatchback sitting out behind the garage tomorrow
                    Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Me and the little guy just got back from a Friday Fish Fry....man was that good...now for a tasty adult beverage...what will it be you ask..why, a Jack and Coke of course.
                      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

I have had a bad want for a 73-79 short box C-10, up to a 87 would be ok. I have also been thinking alot about Fox bodies too much, a nice 4 cyl sitting on a lot near home, black and straight with 10 holes but I havnt priced it, I think it needs a stroked 351.

Comment

RV is a crazy ass movie. :D

Comment

wife wants to see HOP :

Comment

Hood latch cable snaps....battery fails two days later 30 miles from home.grr

Comment

The new MSD Power Grid is a the cat's ass.

Look for an install story on the blog in a day or two.
                                That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Working...
                                X