X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Random thought thread

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
    = costly on a couple fronts. :D
    Speaking of eyesight ... @ 1st glance I thought it said costly on a couple of farts .....
    Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Challenged and passed the first of four years of my Heavy Duty apprenticeship. When I get it done it will look good beside my Millwright Certificate. A little surprised I wasn't so sure I passed a lot of the questions were for truck and trailer maintenance and I'm more of a stationary guy. ;D

Comment

Nice work!
        That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

from a 30mph roll my mustang will stay ahead of a 2001 stage 3 roush until 95-100mph, then it starts to come around me.

the roush has run a 12.9 on street tires

i was proud of my junk

Comment

I finally got tired of the stock AM/FM radio in the Vic so I installed a JVC CD unit with USB port. What a PITA!!
            Maybe I'm just getting old, I used to enjoy installing car stereos! :P
            Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

LMC Truck has more of my money.

The boys were putting the gas tank back in Goliath because the floors are done and Jon's finger went through it...rotted from the inside out. DOH!

A new tank, sending unit, filler tube, and grommet + two day shipping + ordering it from my hotel room while traveling on business and letting my wife know this morning = costly on a couple fronts. :D
              Better now than 15 gallons of gas giving you a foot wash .

Comment

LMC Truck has more of my money.

The boys were putting the gas tank back in Goliath because the floors are done and Jon's finger went through it...rotted from the inside out. DOH!

A new tank, sending unit, filler tube, and grommet + two day shipping + ordering it from my hotel room while traveling on business and letting my wife know this morning = costly on a couple fronts. :D

shouldve put a racing fuel cell in it ;D

Comment

• So where is the button that shows me more than the last nine threads, or better yet, the button that shows the last posts regardless of what threads?

(and smiley faces?)
                  Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

• Grooveshark is my new favorite toy for music. The heavy metal and jelly beans just fueled a 10 page paper.

Comment

• Got the windows tinted on the T-bird the other day, of coarse the battery was dead so I had to push it down the drive, then after the battery was charged I tried to start it to move it back where I park it and it didn't start. I did a little trouble shooting and the fuel pump took a crap, swapped that out yesterday.......Life is Good........
                      Last edited by TC; April 15, 2011, 11:37 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 98ciHemi View Post
                        Grooveshark is my new favorite toy for music. The heavy metal and jelly beans just fueled a 10 page paper.
                        Heavy metal and jellybeans? I'm blasting Pendulum and scarfing Caramellos and Monsters...
                        Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

• Originally posted by Remy-Z View Post
                          Heavy metal and jellybeans? I'm blasting Pendulum and scarfing Caramellos and Monsters...
                          Green Monster glows under a blacklight. I'm now randomly thinking if combined with Caramellos, if the end product will glow. Have you got a blacklight Bryan
                          "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

• #### the ####ing ####ers.

Groucho is going to be soooooo angry
                            Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

• Comment

• Spent par of the afternoon beating on a bumper trying to make it look less like a taco I was successful in that endeavor but my dumb ass did not wear gloves and ended up with a bunch of little cuts all over my hands...like 1000 little paper cuts...how the hell did that happen...shit hurts too...
                                If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Working...
                                X