Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AWESOME IDEA!
    Went with a friend to a place to buy some hubcaps for his T-Bird, we get there, inside he has an old gas pump for sale, and it hit me

GAS PUMP KEG COOLER
    Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

• Cool...got invited to a rich guy's private car show this weekend. Gonna take the boys in Goliath. Apparently lots of cool stuff shows up that is rarely seen in these parts. I'm sure the truck will be the biggest, ugliest, dumbest thing there....and I'll be loving it.

Photos on Monday!
      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
        Cool...got invited to a rich guy's private car show this weekend. Gonna take the boys in Goliath. Apparently lots of cool stuff shows up that is rarely seen in these parts. I'm sure the truck will be the biggest, ugliest, dumbest thing there....and I'll be loving it.

Photos on Monday!
        Be sure to find the most expensive car there and back too close to it.
        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
          Be sure to find the most expensive car there and back too close to it.
          Next year you can play repo man with the wrecker too -
          Phil / Omaha

Comment

• There is something satisfying about starting a college report presentation with the "Excuse me, while I whip this out" clip from Blazing Saddles...
            Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

• Free at last, free at last! Hallelujah I'm free at last! My 2 weeks of much needed vacation has officially started! Hell yeah!
              Who needs sugar and spice and everything nice? I'm a Southern girl - give me cars, guns and whiskey on ice. ~Mrs. Remy-Z

Comment

• come on Brian...you are much bigger and uglier and dumber then Goliath.....
                Cognizant Dissident

Comment

• Free for all everyone-attack-everyone roast online. Military members only. Holy hell, I have not laughed this hard in a LONG time.

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

• Originally posted by std View Post
                    come on Brian...you are much bigger and uglier and dumber then Goliath.....
                    Dave, you are 100% correct. Are you on the red wine again?

Comment

• um...maybe.... I'm watching my friends house and pets and they didnt leave any vodka or cranberry....very rude
                      Cognizant Dissident

Comment

• Originally posted by std View Post
                        um...maybe.... I'm watching my friends house and pets and they didnt leave any vodka or cranberry....very rude
                        Oh, that's a shame. (siiiiiiiiiip...)

Comment

• Someone trusted you with their pets?!

Comment

• Encinitas or Carlsbad?

Comment

• It's ok...i checked and there are no cameras to be found.....here kitty
                              Cognizant Dissident

Comment

• vodka and Cranberry, my wife drinks that..
                                Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Working...
                                X