No announcement yet.

Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The government today announced that it's changing its emblem to a condom because it more accurately reflects the government's political stance. A condom allows for inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of dicks, controls emissions and gives you a sense of security while you're being screwed. It just doesn't get anymore accurate than that!

Comment

• Skipped the Mopar show today but am going to check out the Big Rig competition in about 10 minutes

Comment

• Originally posted by nesabo View Post
        vodka and Cranberry, my wife drinks that..
        In my experience only guys give me a hard time about it...especially the wiskey drinkers...the women seem to think its cool
        Cognizant Dissident

Comment

• That's how they all act when they think you're gay. (you know I am just busting your balls)
          That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

• Originally posted by 68 Valiant View Post
            Skipped the Mopar show today but am going to check out the Big Rig competition in about 10 minutes
            Photos or death!
            That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

• oooo...I never tried to fake the gay thing...get the girls to try to convert me....
              Cognizant Dissident

Comment

• Went up the street to try to talk to the owner of the '75 AMC Hornet. Nobody home...
                Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

• So I remembered why I needed a new tent. The last time I went camping the elastic cord in one of the poles broke, and apparently I lost a section of that pole. D'oh.

So is using part of the jack handle from the truck as a tent pole a BangShift approved method of repair?

Camp Randal.
                  Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

• I want to see big rig pictures too!

Randal - a tent? Don't you have a trailer?
                    There's always something new to learn.

Comment

• tent....trailer....it's all wrong anyway
                      Cognizant Dissident

Comment

• I had to rob the coil off the ranger to get the forklift running today - that's the way life has been going lately.
                        I did get a bunch more scrap hauled off ($320), and sold some wheels and tires ($600) that will help pay for the tree removal, concrete slab, and lean to expansion - need more room under roof - I've lost all my off property storage.... time to make my own!
                        There's always something new to learn.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
                          Photos or death!
                          I did take a few. I'll post them tomorrow.

Comment

• I got invited to hang out with a few of the Kontinentals last night (those are the guys who put on Lone Star Round Up, Day at the Drags, and Revolution) - heard what these guys have planned for the upcoming years for thier shows. HUGE things are coming down the line and they're all kick ass, wish I had my camera to take pics of the cars and project vehciles. The shop I was the American Picker guys would have a field day will all the super cool stuff

btw one guy showed with with a BEAUTIFUL 78 buick park estate station wagon, all original, 1 owner incredible car
                            Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

• somewhere ............ a little girl is crying

Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

• They never exactly say what Scar's name was before he got the scar in the Lion King...

Comment

Working...
                                X