No announcement yet.

Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replying to a post at slashdot..this rings a bell. I replied similar. it is about integrity of anyone reporting something factual...and trusting it or not.

to achieve instant integrity would have to have a nature of the facts being gathered so obviously undoubtable that it cannot be denied. That is not all that difficult..and furthermore, an individual can be verified. Riding reputation of reporting accurate is not the only reporting today, and it will be accepted easier as dicrediting with facts is smarter than a lie.
    I replied the same as the last time it was brought up. This year has been better than ever discrediting hoaxes quickly. people like me, and every photographer here can move on with the truth of ourselves..and not worry about being doubted or stolen.
    Last edited by Barry Donovan; December 24, 2011, 02:45 PM.
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

• Short, and random-

will valvecovers for a 68-91 BBC fir a newer 502? found a set in the closet...

Also got the owners manual form my great uncles '66 Mustang. Shweeeet.
      Local person
      sigpic

Comment

• I wanna say yes, but im not 100% positive on that
        Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

• Why is Ellen Barkin so hot?
          Cognizant Dissident

Comment

• finally took delivery of a 91 chevy fullsize truck, reg cab long bed ex-county utility truck, less than 60k miles on it, gunna make a great parts runner for the 56 and tow rig for the S10 when it goes LSR at the texas mile

Comment

• I think Billy Jack could have taken out Chuck Norris. Killer movie.
              "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

• Originally posted by Orange95Z View Post
                I think Billy Jack could have taken out Chuck Norris. Killer movie.
                and I think you've been sniffing your exhaust again

Comment

• dry wall patching and oven repair in the same day... fun fun.
                  Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

• Are the people in Iowa getting tired of the political commercials?
                    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	20.4 KB
ID:	859212
                      as long as the old piston keeps smiling.
                      Last edited by Barry Donovan; December 28, 2011, 07:45 AM.
                      Previously boxer3main
                      the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

• Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffin' glue.
                        If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

• Jennifer Connelly is hot as balls! That is all.
                          I R Bob
                          You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                          2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

• Shitty dental work is one of the few things on this planet that could cause me to get violent.
                            That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

• Life is stagnant without goals.............Look to the future and do the things you want to do, as you only have one life to live..........

Comment

• Frozen summer tires + frozen concrete = awesome 35mph kickdown burnouts.
                                Local person
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X