Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a question...
    If Billy-Bob has ringing in his ears and Sally Mae put her ear to his... Will she hear what he hears?

Reason I'm asking is cuz I just heard 2 loud bangs.. Freaking loud ones... I jumped, but he dogs kept sleeping...
    I'm thinking I heard them in my mind's ear?

Comment

• The dogs are just used to loud bangs coming from the second floor.
      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
        The dogs are just used to loud bangs coming from the second floor.
        Got a single story house.. Only things up there's cats pooping on the roof!

Comment

• Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
          Got a single story house.. Only things up there's cats pooping on the roof!
          Ok. They are used to loud bangs coming from down the hall. Ha
          BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Just watched a Ford C-Max commercial, whatever the hell a C-Max is, and I know exactly where in Griffith Park they filmed it. I lived here too long.
            when I got my ford fusion a few months ago i was looking one over at the car dealership while waiting on the whole paperwork thing, not a bad car, just not for me LOL
            Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post
              Joe, my monthly tax bill makes me cry a little. Though over all from buying a second house and not getting it rented until after Drag Week helped out a bit in the return department at least.
              I have adjusted to only 2 exemptions AND added an extra 100 dollars a month to the deductions so I dont get ass ****ed next year. I dont want a return, I just dont want to owe the blood sucking leeches at the end of the year. I just died a little on the inside.
              If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

I got a whole $162 back from Cali today. Waiting to get a whopping $80 from the Feds.
                I think that is the second time I've ever heard of someone getting money back from CA. I'd always owed, as have my parents and just about everyone I have ever heard of.
                Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

• My local tax bill basically ate up my Fed return.
                  Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

• I forgot to file my state taxes. Oops...guess there's always next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by NightShifter View Post
                      I forgot to file my state taxes. Oops...guess there's always next year.
                      I think the saying is better late than never...
                      http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
                      1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
                      ​​​​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by Russell View Post
                        I think the saying is better late than never...
                        But they owe me money...

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post
                          I think that is the second time I've ever heard of someone getting money back from CA. I'd always owed, as have my parents and just about everyone I have ever heard of.
                          I never owe, but then I always pay in more than I'm suppose to, it's like a savings account......

Comment

• Originally posted by JOES66FURY View Post
                            I have adjusted to only 2 exemptions AND added an extra 100 dollars a month to the deductions so I dont get ass ****ed next year. I dont want a return, I just dont want to owe the blood sucking leeches at the end of the year. I just died a little on the inside.
                            In a way you pay your own salary........ You get taxed by the government then they turn around and pay you with said tax money.....
                            Last edited by TC; April 16, 2013, 08:50 AM.

Comment

• I have two free tickets to see Joan Jett at Harrahs in Laughlin. Someone must really love me....lol!

Comment

• Wish I was in Tijuana, eating barbecued iguana.........
                                Time Wasters...
                                http://public.fotki.com/JoeGrippo/
                                http://www.flickr.com/photos/joe_grippo/sets/
                                http://www.youtube.com/user/JoeGrippo?feature=mhum

Comment

Working...
                                X