No announcement yet.

Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April 16 2013, not a single f*** was given....
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Grippo View Post
      Wish I was in Tijuana, eating barbecued iguana.........
      And listening to Mexican Radio......

Comment

• Originally posted by NightShifter View Post
        I have two free tickets to see Joan Jett at Harrahs in Laughlin. Someone must really love me....lol!
        That should be a fun time... Lots of Lesbians.........

Comment

• Originally posted by TC View Post
          That should be a fun time... Lots of Lesbians.........
          Naa...I'm leaving the wife home....

Comment

• Now you're probably thinking this guy's in serious shit if his wife reads this, but don't worry, I already got laid today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Grippo View Post
              Wish I was in Tijuana, eating barbecued iguana.........
              I like the origina, BUT Authority Zeros cover is a smidge better IMO

Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

• Originally posted by BOOOGHAR View Post
                I like the origina, BUT Authority Zeros cover is a smidge better IMO

http://youtu.be/ZlTvlSIVbVU
                Pretty Good....

But I like this....Tom G. Warrior!

Time Wasters...
                http://public.fotki.com/JoeGrippo/
                http://www.flickr.com/photos/joe_grippo/sets/
                http://www.youtube.com/user/JoeGrippo?feature=mhum

Comment

• joan jett puts on a fantastic show
                  say her in 85 and in 98 at the hot rod power tour

Comment

• Maybe I should sell these tickets, I mean, after all....they were free....

Comment

• Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan View Post
                      joan jett puts on a fantastic show
                      say her in 85 and in 98 at the hot rod power tour
                      I saw her at a little dive club in Scottsdale year ago, great show, lots of women, sadly they swung the other way....

Comment

• Slightly modified portion of the Rifleman's Creed

This is my Eagle. There are a few like it, but this one is mine.
                        My Eagle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
                        My Eagle, without me, is useless. Without my Eagle, I am useless...
                        My Eagle is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories. I will keep my Eagle clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will...
                        Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

• where I flunked my first loaf of bread.. killed the yeast apparently, then created something called gluten, and it nearly killed me dead.

so, I attacked it like I attack my subaru.

my hamburg buns..better..but needed a hacksaw to cut them.

I am now trying pita bread. if the magic puffy pillow trick does not happen, I am still cutting them in half the long way and cramming my tuna salad in my pita bread.

this is bangor maine, maybe the yeast can't get past the plutonium water. just kidding. possibly.

I did find some tricks..as olive oil is not native. I used veggie oil with bacon fat (my own cooking oil). at least that is something extra.

edit: usable/edible..and I knew my cooking oil would do something good. I am the opposite of back off the lard diet. in fact.. I gotta go get another 25 pounds of meats.

so, pita bread is the winner. this place kills everything else.
                          Last edited by Barry Donovan; April 16, 2013, 09:49 PM.
                          Previously boxer3main
                          the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

• Question, Boxer: WTF is in the pita?
                            Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

• Originally posted by Remy-Z View Post
                              Question, Boxer: WTF is in the pita?
                              Pocket bread..

Comment

• Originally posted by Remy-Z View Post
                                Question, Boxer: WTF is in the pita?
                                I think, THINK......He makes his own tuna salad, not with mayo but with veggie oil and bacon fat
                                If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Working...
                                X