No announcement yet.

Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• found some military advice..it is funny sometimes to see it in wiriting, combat related.

As I am 17 years after.. sitting here with a new kink mid back not even mentioned yet.. like a lot of my problems. Trying to decipher this V.A. disability stuff, it is just beyond memory. A mediator and some smarts might just narrow it down to a generalization. I am backing way away, needing some help.
    step 1 is shewing the midgets pretending to be a veteran... damn some places are nasty.

When your tour is thick enough to slam angels to the ground with noise...it might be a perfect curse.
    ________

When the noise is loud enough to pimple eyes and shatter teeth...covering your ears is the last thing on your mind.

________

I did realize I say some things that attract what I do not want. My silence is louder than ever.
    Last edited by Barry Donovan; November 12, 2014, 07:34 AM.
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

• "Carbon Fiber" wrapped hoods look wrong with a big dent in the middle of the hood
      Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

• Who would think an 89 Mustang with a 5.0 would be such a pain to get rid of. I'd blame it on the Holidays but this isn't the first fox body I had a hard time moving.
        Last edited by Casper; November 12, 2014, 11:53 AM.

Comment

• Blame it on the boom boom?

Comment

• Then there's that Lake Havasu Drag Race Association....They've been building a dragstrip for two years now and still haven't broken ground. Maybe if we put some women in charge shit would get done, stickers & t-shirts just don't seem to be cutting the cake you F'n retards.... Shakin the Lake my ass.... F'n pansies.

Comment

• Maine is not 50th to forbes at this time..
              that goes to misiisiisssiiispppi.

maine is 49th for its intellectual climb through the ranks without masochist wrong sexed fairy tales and guns...while being bald as Lex Luther and roided as a jail bubba.
              Woops, that person exists... Shhhhh.

More grip in my fingers than he can bench press... silly gayness. Keep "trying" to be "a man" ok?

Maine still must be close, or data outdated already...

Got a letter today from a Disabled American Veteran officer, and have initiated a real representative.
              Integrity.. if it needs a bridge, odds are it was that good, and moved to an island to get away from lex luther.

I think of good health as I sit here in back pain, after walking just two miles yesterday. One leg is shorter than the other.

I was one to back flip where I stood and land my feet in the same spot...at 5 foot 9.
              I was the skinny one stacking lumber all day even in the green section...
              stacking the shoe lasts for the 1500 pair goal.
              1500 automobiles or more, at the quick lube, as the monkey grunt in the pit..in one year.

I walked 20 miles, did not know it.
              I held the honor flight ribbon in military training.

ya know, just catching up to the veterans here, known for being grunts and strong (the most to be injured - and walk away) .. that may bump it up to 45th place or something.

integrity has benefits.

for now, off to add some tuna to the spaghetti and hope the sauce is not bad.
              Last edited by Barry Donovan; November 12, 2014, 02:16 PM.
              Previously boxer3main
              the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

• They beat me to it! Someone is 3D printing lightweight intake manifolds and such. At least I know it's possible with todays technologies.

http://www.stratasys.com/materials/f...ntent-slider-1
                Attached Files
                Last edited by tedly; November 12, 2014, 02:51 PM.
                I'm probably wrong

Comment

• Originally posted by tedly View Post
                  Finished with the Word class. Not real happy with my final grade, but I can retake the final in 2 weeks. On to Excel!
                  This professor helped me much more than the one I paid. Good Luck.

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

• Not paying a dime for any of the classes I'm taking, but always on the lookout for other resources. It will be put to use. Thanks!
                    I'm probably wrong

Comment

• Originally posted by tedly View Post
                      Not paying a dime for any of the classes I'm taking, but always on the lookout for other resources. It will be put to use. Thanks!
                      I just grabbed a link to his stuff. He has hundreds of vids for various scenarios & operations.
                      http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

• Finally went back to getting two days off and been doing stuff getting ready for the first snowfall up here. Got the snowblower running and put the lawnmower away for the season, next step is installing the snow tires once we get more snow in the forecast for the mazda.

Been looking for parts the 72 and found nothing. Nothing on ebay and local yards got nothing.
                        Last edited by Runner1972; November 13, 2014, 09:12 AM.
                        "I live for myself and I answer to nobody."

-Steve McQueen

Comment

• Suddenly, algebra has gotten a whole lot easier and makes more sense. Easier than it was the first time around even.
                          I'm probably wrong

Comment

• looking to add another S-10 to my fleet, found a complete Sonoma GT early square body style, bed and front clip has been replaced (guessing its been wrecked) 2.5 iron duke and 5 speed, guy is asking $800, I think I can get it for $500
                            Last edited by BOOOGHAR; November 13, 2014, 09:15 PM.
                            Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

• I'm contemplating stripping the Trans Am down and using the parts on my Formula. I could have the Formula back up & running within a couple days.

Comment

• Scrap that idea. Looks like a major ordeal to swap in the 4 speed, including swapping power boosters, and the Chevy engine that's in the TA wont bolt up to the trans that's already in the Formula.

Comment

Working...
                                X