No announcement yet.

Colby Cruise-in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was kind of fortuitous that I got to go... they're fun, even when you're not showing
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Is that Willys a steel body car?
      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

yep

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
          yep
          Damn....Like seeing bigfoot.....
          If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

sasquatch is now making little squatches in Kentucky. The PNW is a poor place because of it; consider the all-steel willys a consolation prize. There was another, but I didn't bother with pictures - after all, too many and it becomes a Camaro.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
              sasquatch is now making little squatches in Kentucky. The PNW is a poor place because of it; consider the all-steel willys a consolation prize. There was another, but I didn't bother with pictures - after all, too many and it becomes a Camaro.
              HA!

Comment

Working...
              X