Modern Mopars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modern Mopars

Anyone one else still upset that the Charger has 4-doors or have you guys gotten over it? I'm still upset, myself. Maybe the new Challenger can redeem them? Let us hope.

I was looking through the HRM Hemi Archive issue and seen the newer crate EFI Hemi's. Being a new owner of an '01 Z28 Camaro, I thought "Gee, those could be a real LS1 killer"....

Re: Modern Mopars

Originally posted by Kurt
    Anyone one else still upset that the Charger has 4-doors or have you guys gotten over it? I'm still upset, myself. Maybe the new Challenger can redeem them? Let us hope.
    I guess it is a generational thing but when I was growing up borrowing the folk's four door ride was just plain 'uncool'. I wouldn't buy a sedan to save my live. I probably would have had an SS Impala back in the ninties but the four doors ruled it out. I also liked the Mercury Marauder but ditto on the four doors. I really don't get why any self respecting single male would drive/own a sedan. Don't get me wrong, four doors are for trucks.

Originally posted by Kurt
    I was looking through the HRM Hemi Archive issue and seen the newer crate EFI Hemi's. Being a new owner of an '01 Z28 Camaro, I thought "Gee, those could be a real LS1 killer"....
    Not any more than any other crate engine.
    Rich

sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X