Hey Dan Stokes - Poodles are Brilliant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Dan Stokes - Poodles are Brilliant

We're having a great time, Sue Unit's family gathering....there's a huge banquet table. It seats all 12 of us. It's glass. A huge glass top table.

Unit's brother Matt brought their dog. Tucker the Poodle from Pennsylvania. He's trolling underneath the table, watching everybody eat. This is a glass table. That's got to be a unique view for a dog, underneath that table, looking through it.

Unit's brother Tom was sitting next to me. He dropped a piece of food, it hit the table. Tucker the Poodle was right underneath that table staring and waiting, Tucker jumped up and was going to catch that piece of food in midair....it's a glass table....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tucker the Poodle is none the worse for wear, but there's an indelible mark on the underneath of the glass table, a greasy dog nose image.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Thats funny , well from my point of veiw . Which technically, is your point of view .
    Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

He'd a caught it too, if that invisible force field hadn't interfered.
      Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

Originally posted by STINEY View Post
        He'd a caught it too, if that invisible force field hadn't interfered.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	P1000519.JPG
Views:	23
Size:	141.5 KB
ID:	1109361

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	P1000529.JPG
Views:	23
Size:	131.5 KB
ID:	1109412

Tucker.

Comment

Haircut a little black upholstery spray die and that could be Kingsford. ( well , not really , but it is a poddle .
            Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

I think Mr. Tucker is a bit smaller than King. Still, I'll wager he's a great pooch - Poodles generally are.

Bummer about that invisible force field - don't think King has ever been beneath one. That, and he's not allowed to hang out at the table when Humans are eating - too many temptations!

Dan
              Last edited by DanStokes; June 20, 2016, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Tucker is actually a Miniature Golden Labradoodle...maybe I got that right. I hope all that genetic mixing and mating is done with a syringe or I pity the poor parents that spawned these dogs.

Comment

I'm sure Tucker is a good fella but I really don't understand the XXpoo thing. They breed a XX with a Poodle in hopes of adding a Poodle's intelligence, looks, lack of shedding, etc, etc. Why not just get a - um - POODLE!!?? They strongly tend to have the intelligence, charm, lack of shedding, looks OF A POODLE! Amazing, ain't it?

Mr. Tucker seems to have a generous dose of Poodle genes so I'm guessing he's good to be around.

As far as the mixing - guess it depends. Seems like love ought to be involved though I don't think that has much to do with animal reproduction. "Willing" seems to be the determining factor, kinda like at a human bar.

Dan

Comment

I think it is alot of "owner" in dogs that make them "nice"
                    My pits, while hyper at times are pretty good dogs.. Smart, obident.. People are amazed I can walk out my front door and one never goes further than the porch, the other isn't so obident when her friends come (people she really loves, like my kids, grands and a friend of my wife's)
                    I do see some X-poodles.. They do seem plenty smart.. Have not had the chnce to interact with a real large poodle except for one, and I HATED it.. As well as it's family... See the connection'
                    Dogs are smart in their own right, dumb as rocks too..

Comment

Tucker and his people went to school. He learned to ring a bell to go out at an early age, They are all well trained. Tucker must be the MOST cuddle seeking dog I have ever come across.

Comment

Originally posted by sueunit View Post
                        Tucker and his people went to school. He learned to ring a bell to go out at an early age, They are all well trained. Tucker must be the MOST cuddle seeking dog I have ever come across.
                        THAT is a Poodle! While our old white standard Beaux was REALLY smart, King has the ultimate handle on giving (and getting) love. Each has their own talent, just like humans. Heck, some folks even like PW!

Dan

Comment

Working...
                        X