Politic's and the Yellow Bullet... Hmmm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Politic's and the Yellow Bullet... Hmmm

So I never really said much about it here but I went over to the YB board a few months ago and played politic's for a few weeks... couple of reasons... but mostly cause I wanted to get a feel for how that worked over there...

YB is a rough place with quality folks and jerks... mostly good folks... but the Jerk to nice factor is way tooo high...

Anyway... on to the politic's... It's a true free for all as Brian mentioned... and while it's fun for the first 5 days... after that you have everyone sorted out and each time they act like our actual politicians by falling into Highly predictable positions each with thier own ignorance... but often well stated and based on thier own truths... Ultimately... nothing gets solved and virtually everyone gets pissed off... seriously... a Freaking no win situation with a bunch of highly intelligent folks... walking around with chips on thier shoulder... cause they lost the election, won the election ... didn't enter or simply like buffalo chip's...

I know many of our guys here have strong opinions.. and so do I... ( course if yours don't agree with mine... you have that Chip thing to think about eh? ) But you know what.... No politic's here ends up being a fairly good choice based on what I've witnessed over there... and ultimately even if I think those idiots that disagree with my good and quality opinions are flawed... mostly I don't know it... cause we've asked them to keep them to themself's...

Just wanted to share my honest and unbiasd opinion about this gig... and our decision for no politic's...

Re: Politic's and the Yellow Bullet... Hmmm

Hmmmm, might just go over there for a visit and a little fun later on today.
    Thanks Keith.
    ;)

Comment

I frequent YB regularly, but not for all the drama. The majority of the posts over there are junk IMO. The no politics/religion of BS is what I like, thats why this place appeals to me.

The fact that the people on the other side of my monitor have different views, values or whatever does not make them a bad person. I have friends from all different walks of life, just don't push them on me. Doesn't mean I don't like/respect you. Thanks Keith, Brian, Chad, Bill, and oh yea....some guy named Dave for not allowing all that DRAMA....
      Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Originally posted by Bamfster
        and oh yea....some guy named Dave for not allowing all that DRAMA....
        Hey, no hero worship here, OK ?
        (disclaimer - just joking)
        ;D

Comment

i agree. i love to talk about politics, but like Keith say's there are plenty of places to go and do that. i find myself slipping here every once in a while. you can see the results of places that allow it. look at competition plus.....do they even talk about drag racing any more there?
          Originally posted by TC
          also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

I check out YB now-and-then, but as with the H.A.M.B. I don't know how much I feel like sparring with highly-opinionated guys with 30,000 posts. Some people just need to get out more.

Comment

If your going to Yellow Bullet for drag information ,pics and videos there
              is no better place,if you want to stir shit that the place to be.One of the best on the web.

Comment

Found it and here is what the search supplied;

Yellow Bullet Forums - Powered by vBulletin
                This site may be dangerous for your health. Use extreme caution before entering.
                A forum community dedicated to drag racing drivers and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about racing, builds, pro mods, hot rods, events, turbos, nitrous, superchargers, and more!

Chassis And Suspension
                Electrical
                Transmission
                The Political Corner

YB.com - Where the weak are killed and eaten
                Yellow Bullet ... YellowBullet.com store now closed.
                A forum community dedicated to drag racing drivers and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about racing, builds, pro mods, hot rods, events, turbos, nitrous, superchargers, and more!

Wow, might just lurk in the The Political Corner for awhile ....

Comment

you gotta wait for "hot friday girls" or something like that, i don't know. i never look, but i hear it's intresting.
                  Originally posted by TC
                  also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

Originally posted by KeithTurk
                    Just wanted to share my honest and unbiasd opinion about this gig... and our decision for no politic's...
                    That decision is one of the things that makes this place nice, thanks!

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Every once in a while it's good to look at stuff like that and quesiton it..... Nice to hear you guys agree...

Yellow bullet isn't for me... I don't need the Drama... my life has Plenty in it thank you... there are some bright folks there thou... and we should welcome anyone of them that came here with the intent of losing that Queeny attitude...

K

Comment

Originally posted by KeithTurk
                        So I never really said much about it here but I went over to the YB board a few months ago and played politic's for a few weeks... couple of reasons... but mostly cause I wanted to get a feel for how that worked over there...

YB is a rough place with quality folks and jerks... mostly good folks... but the Jerk to nice factor is way tooo high...

Anyway... on to the politic's... It's a true free for all as Brian mentioned... and while it's fun for the first 5 days... after that you have everyone sorted out and each time they act like our actual politicians by falling into Highly predictable positions each with thier own ignorance... but often well stated and based on thier own truths... Ultimately... nothing gets solved and virtually everyone gets pissed off... seriously... a Freaking no win situation with a bunch of highly intelligent folks... walking around with chips on thier shoulder... cause they lost the election, won the election ... didn't enter or simply like buffalo chip's...

I know many of our guys here have strong opinions.. and so do I... ( course if yours don't agree with mine... you have that Chip thing to think about eh? ) But you know what.... No politic's here ends up being a fairly good choice based on what I've witnessed over there... and ultimately even if I think those idiots that disagree with my good and quality opinions are flawed... mostly I don't know it... cause we've asked them to keep them to themself's...

Looks like I need to go check that board out. Even though I've been getting my fix on Political discussion over at the RC. ;) Yap name calling, ignorance, it's just pure bliss and thin skinned need not to apply. :D

Comment

TC, you would fit in just fine at YB.
                          The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by Schtauffer
                            TC, you would fit in just fine at YB.
                            not really, but I'll be lurking in case he tries to tell the ProMod guys how to go faster
                            www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

I would ;). But I love you guys to much and I don't need to waste more of my time on another message board. Even though I might go test the waters. : And I'll admit it's fun to debate politics and religion some of the time, but it does get old after awhile.

And as much as I believe a little drama keeps people coming back, this place seems to be doing well without it. ;)

Comment

Working...
                              X