Mega Millions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mega Millions

We've got one ticket for tonight's draw. More than one is not effective, all you need is one. The media drew my attention to it. Half a billion.

I'll take action right away to purchase an expansive piece of property for Land Speed, and I'll name Dan Stokes to be Range Safety Officer. But it's a title only, he'll be too busy running Mutt down the track to ride herd on all of the teenagers who think they'll pass inspection with their lowered toys with no roll cages.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Ah, to dream..

Comment

Originally posted by JamesMayberryIII View Post
      Ah, to dream..
      We've got another chance at the Bigger One Friday night? It only costs a dollar.....yep, Down South we call the lottery the Redneck 401K.
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post

We've got another chance at the Bigger One Friday night? It only costs a dollar.....yep, Down South we call the lottery the Redneck 401K.
        I have one golden ticket,, and one for the powerball just for good measure..

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post

I have one golden ticket, and got one for the power ball fer good measure..
          I'm not greedy, I'm cool with a 1000 others hitting it with me..

Comment

Hahsahahaa.........................friend of mine calls the lottery 'voluntary taxation'. He's probably right. Foxworthy says, "rich people have 401Ks, rednecks have the lottery!'.............
            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
            HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
            X