I'm Tired Of...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Tired Of...

I'm tired of working for a living. I work for a living, and I pay this guy's bills. He doesn't even know he runs up bills. Ohhh but to have this guy's life, in the same house we live in....

Click image for larger version

Name:	P1000556.JPG
Views:	17
Size:	145.5 KB
ID:	1113449

Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Don't give Ken any shit. Ken's cool. Be like Ken,... cool...
    Last edited by tardis454; July 10, 2016, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Is his rap name KTK? (Kenny the Kat?) I mean he's so cool that he lives the good life of a rapper (lying around, sleeping, being cool toward women, like "you may pet me but don't look for anything in return") and he doesn't even have to bust a single rhyme. Kool Kat, for sure.

Dan
      Last edited by DanStokes; July 10, 2016, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Ken is a cat...that's the reality....
        Patrick & Tammy
        - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post
          Ken is a cat...that's the reality....
          There's value added. Somewhere. Sometime. Maybe.
          Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

PW, the value add comes from the companionship pets bring - or not. When you sit down to jam and Kenny comes up and nuzzles your ankle or wants to hang on the couch while Unit and yourself hang out in front of the TV and have a laugh, that's the value add and why we pay their rent. Now, however, if he walks up and pops the crap out of your ankle instead your mileage may vary Cats are unpredictably unique creatures or comfort, so thus we have dogs! Ahem. Not trying to start a fight. Promise.
            Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by 99_ls1 View Post
              PW, the value add comes from the companionship pets bring - or not. When you sit down to jam and Kenny comes up and nuzzles your ankle or wants to hang on the couch while Unit and yourself hang out in front of the TV and have a laugh, that's the value add and why we pay their rent. Now, however, if he walks up and pops the crap out of your ankle instead your mileage may vary Cats are unpredictably unique creatures or comfort, so thus we have dogs! Ahem. Not trying to start a fight. Promise.
              Hey man noticed your name is 99_LS1, is that a Camaro or Corvette?? This is my '99 Z28....

The Green Machine.
              http://s1.postimg.org/40t9i583j/mytruck.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by BigAL View Post

Hey man noticed your name is 99_LS1, is that a Camaro or Corvette?? This is my '99 Z28....
                hot.
                I mean that literal.

..and cats suck.
                I attempted cats, and they tried to be me.
                ridiculous.
                Previously boxer3main
                the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Got 3 cats living here, I miiiiight be able to pet one or two but surely not the third..
                  Stay out of my way otherwise I accidently step on them..
                  Love my dogs!

Comment

Working...
                  X