Confidence - What IS IT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post
    Tammy has done her best to break me of the arrogance routine... I just come off as an a-hole and after realizing that she is fully correct about me crossing the line, I give her full authority to reel me at will....Being arrogant and pissed just ain't worth it....
    Patrick, while you EARNED the right to speak out, more so than I, there is a line we all cannot cross.. Sometimes the line is right at our toes, sometimes it is further away.. The trick is regconizing where the line is.. I got the problem of blundering over it.. Kudos to you giving Tammy credit.. Like me, you married up..

Comment

when I got back from the gulf, after losing 57 shipmates in less than two years, I figured I could do/say anything I wanted...it has taken me almost 24 years to learn some valuable lessons....
      At least you learned it.. You are a guy I want to meet.. Too bad my wife's family no longer live in Iowa.
      My post above, it was this post I wanted to quote as well..

Comment

Nobody has to know about the ladder out of frame on the video Pbub!😂
        I'd flub the landing and have bone protruding through flesh somewhere from the waist down. No, not just for a video, nope.
        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

That's why the foam gymnastic landing pads are also out of frame... I thought you were this big-time internet producer guy!!
          Patrick & Tammy
          - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

That's why the foam gymnastic landing pads are also out of frame... I thought you were this big-time internet producer guy!!
            Okay, we'll edit the video so it doesn't include the ambulance showing up. But somebody still has to pay the hospital bill....

But seriously, there's a guy at work....he's....let's say oversized. Jumbo perhaps. He got to jumping on a trampoline and shredded his Achilles tendon, wow he was down for the count and two surgeries. What was he thinking? That's what everybody lined up to ask him when he came back to work....what were you thinking? We can't all do everything, not all of it at least.

Comment

Oversized???Jumbo??? Hey! I may resemble both of those remarks!!!
              Patrick & Tammy

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post

At least you learned it.. You are a guy I want to meet.. Too bad my wife's family no longer live in Iowa.
                My post above, it was this post I wanted to quote as well..
                I have made so many friends on this site that I would like to meet... several have given me the guidance I needed in person or on line... I can only hope that our paths cross eventually under good circumstances...
                Patrick & Tammy

Comment

Case in point. I'm not at all a fan of folks beating the living daylights out of each other for money, I don't watch it, but here confidence actually gets invoked.

So, if you CAN do something, why don't you just go ahead and DO it?

Holly Holm has never had a problem with confidence. But after suffering her second consecutive defeat at the hands of Valentina Shevchenko at UFC on FOX 20 in Chicago, she admits she needs to start believing in herself a tad bit more.

Comment

Holly was outclassed by a better fighter..
                    Valentina had a better reach and struck when Holly was open..
                    Hit land counter was 2X more for Valentina..

Comment

Working...
                    X