We're in BIG Trouble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're in BIG Trouble

We're sitting here at home just now and the land line rings. Nobody calls us on the land line. Let it ring. See who's on the answering machine.

It was a real long message. Seems the US Treasury is after us, for some kind of serious offense. Yep, Unit and I both are going to prison if we don't call the phone number, area code Xymbabia, said the Middle Eastern Sort-of-English babbling guy. We are very afraid.

It's been a great run folks, meeting all of you BSers who we can, but I guess we're going to prison. We're toast. I wonder if they'll lock Kenny the Cat up too, somebody has to feed him. And I don't want to be LeRoy's girlfriend, and they're bound to put Unit in a separate prison, for women. I guess this is the end, the REAL end.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

I'd look into family prison , kind of like family camp . Probably let you take kenny too ,as pet protective services are already pretty taxed . If you need me to come down and testify on your behalf for a lighter sentance let me know. Your going to have to get rid of those fords as fast as possibe . Get you a Gov'ment motors car. Show 'em your willing to work with them . Thoughts are with you .

All kidding aside I have a friend that just got a call on his cell while out vacationing in Colorado from some that said they were with the F.B.I. Yeah , he didn't believe them . He asked what office they were with and there name . He said he'd call them back . So he looked it up , called and asked for officer so and so . Yep , got the same person . They just called to let him know that he was on a terror list . Seems him being christian , going on a trip to Isreal put him on the towel head hit list . My friend simply told him thanks for the calling and that if they wanted to send him on a one way trip to heaven that would be fine .
    Last edited by Dan Barlow; July 22, 2016, 04:54 PM.
    Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

the treasury doesn't call.... they use snail mail... contact the local authorities...
      Patrick & Tammy
      - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

To make it even more convincing, it was a recorded message, HA! It played over and over again until it ate up all the space on the answering machine. I have, actually, reported one of these calls to the Treasury Department before, and that seemed to be a waste of time. Most of these scams, if you just don't do anything stupid, won't get you. We know its not the Treasury Department. Hard to believe this scam is ongoing, but the fact that it is tell me someone must fall for it. Most of the calls come on Friday, and I assume that is so IF you fall for it, businesses will be closed on Saturday to stop payment or whatever....just a guess.

Comment

Most people get paid on Friday so they have money to spend / lose. They might be broke by Monday!
          http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
          1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
          ​​​​​​

Comment

I think the crooks who operate these scams should be hunted down, killed and eaten, their data erased, and their equipment destroyed.
            Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Originally posted by studemax View Post
              I think the crooks who operate these scams should be hunted down, killed and eaten, their data erased, and their equipment destroyed.
              Robably taste rancid... Fed to the lions and tigers at the zoo!

Comment

Originally posted by studemax View Post
                I was thinking the same thing, but I couldn't have said it so well. I would have said boiled in oil and then thrown off of the highest structure in the region, just to watch them bounce a foot or two when they hit the ground. Just for giggles, bet on how far up they'd bounce. Just sayin, of course. No, I'm at peace with everybody. Wouldn't wish raghead spam scam callers any harm at all, no, never. No, we're all good. I promise....
                Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Working...
                X