Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Been forever....dropping by to say HI GUYS/GALS !!!!!....little update.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been forever....dropping by to say HI GUYS/GALS !!!!!....little update.....

Well,
    Seems since my son got older (17 now) my life got a lot busier. Also our business is swamped so between working and racing with him BS has fallen to the wayside a bit. AJ is now up to 10 Wallys on the shelf ...1 National Junior Comp title and is in the hunt to be the Div7 Junior Champion and Junior Comp Champion. We now old Racepaks' Cameron Ferre old S/C dragster and running it in S/P til AJ turns 18 so we can run S/C at National events. AJ is getting to be pretty well known out west and starting to gain traction across the country...he was recently included in PJ North's HGH song.. We've been fortunate to get support from Lucas Oil...DJ Safety and K&N along with GZ Motorsports for vac pumps and alt brackets. Dice Performance Converters has also jumped on board to give us converters that allows AJ to go .00X all the time. We are also planning on running the Spring Fling in 2017. I'm sure a lot of you watched him take the Hairy Canary deep into elims at the March Meet during the BS LIVE BROADCAST. Currently we are trying to secure MAJOR marketing support from a national retailer to secure funding for AJ to become a full time drag racer at 18....it's been an awesome ride so far....cant wait to see where this takes the kid. In a few weeks he'll do something racers rarely have...he'll drive 3 cars in 4 different classes in one weekend ...my 68 Dart in Hot Rod / E gas and both his junior dragsters...he's already doen 3 cars in 3 classes with the juniors and the Hairy Canary...4 is gonna be fun to watch.I hope to be on here more soon after he finishes high school and football.....see you all in the lanes...and thanks for the support and cheers...

The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

VERY cool! Please stay in touch as we miss you when you're gone.

Dan

Comment

There ya are.. Good to hear from ya, Ron!

Comment

Glad to hear things are going great . We've saved you a spot , don't be so long coming back to sit and chat with us ! ( on the forum )
        Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierL98GTA View Post
          Glad to hear things are going great . We've saved you a spot , don't be so long coming back to sit and chat with us ! ( on the forum )
          Thanks for saving my spot....feels like I've abandoned family....LOL....I'm just really enjoying the time with my boy....we towed 6100 miles in month of June...Irwindale,Ca...to Fallon,Nv...then home for 2 days then off to Tulsa,Ok and NOLA. What a trip....didnt repeat as National Champion but he did win some gambler races in Tulsa and a Wally in Irwindale and Fallon on the Div 7 trail.....So glad Junior Dragster racing is almost done in our lives.....love watching him wrench on his own dragster....

Comment

awesome! glad things are going well for you, coming up to Seattle to run?
            Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
              awesome! glad things are going well for you, coming up to Seattle to run?
              We were supposed to be there this weekend....he has an NHRA gold card that gets him full event credentials.....but I had too much going on at the shop and he had a senior football bonding camp....2017 we'll be running a lot of NHRA Nat events...WA included.

Comment

Cool, I'll bring bloodhounds to find you when you do

Comment

Cool, I'll bring bloodhounds to find you when you do
                  ....we are now also TAMARON RANCH BLOODHOUNDS.....yay....... 2 males...2 females... look us up on FB.... once we retire to Central Idaho I'll be sctent training for SARS ....

Comment

Oh my wife is going to want to talk to you - our first is a red

and this is Kinsey - she's the neice of Nathan, the bloodhound who almost won Westminster a couple years ago

she really wants another red, so the timing could be pretty good once you get set up (Stella is 6, Kinsey is 2)
                    both are SAR dogs, both are certified trackers.

Comment

great to have family return... hopefully you'll not get so lost next time you wander... I really can appreciate bonding with your son... Sean is not only my son, he's my best friend... don't tell him, but, he's taught me as much as I will ever teach him!
                      Patrick & Tammy
                      - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Oh my wife is going to want to talk to you - our first is a red

and this is Kinsey - she's the neice of Nathan, the bloodhound who almost won Westminster a couple years ago

she really wants another red, so the timing could be pretty good once you get set up (Stella is 6, Kinsey is 2)
                        both are SAR dogs, both are certified trackers.
                        We have a litter coming in September...the above pic is Tex...ours Texas born liver/red male...the mom is a liver nosed red as well out of nothern Ca....here's a past pup... check us out of facebook.... TAMARON RANCH BLOODHOUNDS Chowchilla....website coming soon....

Comment

they sure are cute in their pre-terrorist stage

how large are the parents? I found your FB page, and I'm sure that once my wife sees the entire bloodhound community up here will see as well...

I'll stick with my Buick, though ;)

here he is right-side up

Comment

If I remember right Remington is 95 lbs...Tex is 137 lbs...he's a HUGE dense bodied male....his pedigree is amazing...hers is very good also. We love being BH owners...gotta love slobber...LOL

Comment

It's a decoration bit around our house. Breeders have been building bigger bloodhounds, which is wrong on so many levels. Your large dog is 18 lbs under a show/SAR dog that's in my wife's group. The reason I asked is my wife wants another sub-100lb female. We keep Kinsey under 100 (just barely) only because we're religious in monitoring her food - otherwise she'd be 110 or even 115. Of course all bets are off for the Mastiff, but even he's small (he's a starter mastiff at only 165 lbs)

Comment

Working...
                              X