Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets See If McTaggart Still Reads Forum Posts..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tardis454 View Post

...and Birkenstocks?

I dunno, I thought those were the State shoes of Oregon - thought Florida was more sandals and white socks type.
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Board shorts & Flaps

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post

I dunno, I thought those were the State shoes of Oregon - thought Florida was more sandals and white socks type.
        C'mon, Aaron.. You know Oregon is a Croc state.. Berkinstocks are a predominated SEATTLE thing!

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post

C'mon, Aaron.. You know Oregon is a Croc state.. Berkinstocks are a predominated SEATTLE thing!
          Flip flops, Sandles, Crocs..... Sounds like pencil pusher foot wear to me...... People that wear those types of shoes need their Man Card taken away.....
          The Green Machine.
          http://s1.postimg.org/40t9i583j/mytruck.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by BigAL View Post

Flip flops, Sandles, Crocs..... Sounds like pencil pusher foot wear to me...... People that wear those types of shoes need their Man Card taken away.....
            I wear New Balance or nothing..

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post

oh hell no, Seattle is a $500/pr hiking boots that never see dirt. Birkenstocks (heck, you can't even spell it right) are a Eugene thing. Remember, shower-hating, dehoderant-avoiding, razor-abhorring, birkenstock-wearing, granola-crunching, Eugene-living hippie.

Comment

oh hell no, Seattle is a $500/pr hiking boots that never see dirt. Birkenstocks (heck, you can't even spell it right) are a Eugene thing. Remember, shower-hating, dehoderant-avoiding, razor-abhorring, birkenstock-wearing, granola-crunching, Eugene-living hippie.
                ahhh gotcha! I can't spell what I can't properly pronounce...and I can't properly pronounce alot of things!
                Eugene.. Have not been there in 20 years.. Site of the worst beating I ever got in an arena.. 3 vs 9.. I lasted to 4th.. Was a long haul home on 99

Comment

Ya, those dirty hippies.....
                  The Green Machine.
                  http://s1.postimg.org/40t9i583j/mytruck.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by BigAL View Post

Ya, those dirty hippies.....

there is more.... dead-heading, soap-lacking, vw-sexing, barber-protesting....

I spent a few weeks in Eugene, I want my weeks back.... what a cesspool
                    Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; August 24, 2016, 10:25 AM.

Comment

And yet real-estate is pricey, at least by rural Ohio standards.

What gives? Where do the anti-working-for-the-man hippies get $ for housing? (excepting those who live in tents on city property, even I have heard of those types)

Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

Man, this is better than what's on cable right now !

Comment

there is more.... dead-heading, soap-lacking, vw-sexing, barber-protesting....

I spent a few weeks in Eugene, I want my weeks back.... what a cesspool

There was a "protest" of harming the enviroment by a bunch of bicycle riding dread heads.. Something against SUV's, hot rods and crap like that.. They rode a few blocks away and put their bikes on...guess what? SUV's and other gas guzzlers!
                          True ! Told to me by some hot rodders who counter protested their protest.. Lol hypocrites!

Comment

Originally posted by STINEY View Post
                            And yet real-estate is pricey, at least by rural Ohio standards.

What gives? Where do the anti-working-for-the-man hippies get $ for housing? (excepting those who live in tents on city property, even I have heard of those types)
                            University of Oregon is in Eugene.. Bringing in thugs from outa state to rape our women and play sports and not go to jail..

Comment

Working...
                            X